question for the guys that do sub q test injections

tyler2k

So i came across a post on here while i was reading through stuff about using sub q injections for test and it has peaked my interest.my question is if your using test c 250 do you still follow the Monday Thursday 1ml injections and just do two .5ml injections on that day or do you inject some every day to prevent to much oil sittijng in one spot

I've done subq, its not worth it..It will leave most people with a welt,slightly knotted up..Plus it can sting... Ive seen bloods on it to prove pro's and con's.. Its just to much of a muss... Recently I been using my test susp subq, I stopped because I was welting up AGAIN.. I know it sounds and looks good on paper, but it's really over rated if you ask me... If pinning IM is an issue for you, look into Test Undec, you still gotta pin but not as often, and you can still achieve decent blood levels..

Ive done 1/4 mL, 1/2mL..Ive tried a few ways, I didn't like it...I was left bruised and lumped... The test susp I was doing 1/2mL, it's water base so it's easy peasy...

Oil just tends to stick around for a bit,plus the solvents can act as irritants..

I wouldn't want to do more than 0.30ml subq. And doing oil subq will often leave based nodules under your skin for awhile. Once you get through the skin it doesn't hurt to push the needle in deeper -- so I wouldn't be all worked up about doing IM injections.

I'm not sold on either really im just going off i know i could get someone to assist sub q but not intramuscular

Yea i figured as much i was planning on starting Monday so i was just checking out the alternative ya know

Yea i figured as much i was planning on starting Monday so i was just checking out the alternative ya know

It's great for TRT or very small doses, but larger doses (a cycle) just require too much volume for that little space to handle. Hyperlipotrophy is really unpleasant, and can take a very long time to be rid of. There are plenty of easy to reach spots where you can focus on keeping a steady hand (very important) and being able to ensure proper needle placement.

Spotinjections.com is a great place to get an idea, and there are some fantastic videos on YouTube to fill in the gaps.

Just remember, EVERYONE is nervous the first couple times, but it passes. :wiggle:

My .02c :)

Back