Question for those who used Ology Clen

bula

Mr TampaBay 2007
I just finished 2 weeks of Ology liquid Clen. Started 40mcg and was a 180mcg the entire final week. Besides very slight shakes about 30 minutes after using (and I mean very slight), I never really noticed any real sides from using this. My heartbeat was a bit faster, but nothing out of the ordinary. I slept like a baby at night too. Also monitored my temp with a thermometer daily and my body temperature never changed (approx 98d daily).

I am cutting so im doing cardio twice daily, and my workouts and a strict cutting diet. I've lost bodyfat for sure but i'm starting to wonder if the Clen did anything to assist the fat loss. The diet and cardio may be doing everything and the Clen doing nothing. Given the price and the reputation, I just want assurances that the Clen is actually doing what it should especially since I never saw my temp rise at all.

Anyone with ology Clen experience want to comment? Did you see the same affect?

Thanks.

[originally posted in "supplements" forum with no replies. Mods, sorry for the double post. I thought this forum may be a better place for the question]

bula said:
[originally posted in "supplements" forum with no replies. Mods, sorry for the double post. I thought this forum may be a better place for the question]
I've never used it so I can't comment, but it's okay that you posted it in here

JohnnyB

how long did you take to ramp up the dosage? you might have gradually built up an immunity to the dose you are taking. take a couple weeks off from it and then jump back into a 160mcg dose, and you'll know that his products are legitimate. you should notice the most side effects about 3 hours after taking it.

I went 20, 60, 80, 100, 120, 140, 160, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180, 180

No cramps at all.
No temp change at all.
Very little jitters.
A little faster heartbeat, but not much.

I considered doing more, but from what I read, 180 should have been more than enough.

had you been using an ECA stack at all prior to this? you should have felt something when you jumped up to 100mcg.

bula said:
I just finished 2 weeks of Ology liquid Clen. Started 40mcg and was a 180mcg the entire final week. Besides very slight shakes about 30 minutes after using (and I mean very slight), I never really noticed any real sides from using this. My heartbeat was a bit faster, but nothing out of the ordinary. I slept like a baby at night too. Also monitored my temp with a thermometer daily and my body temperature never changed (approx 98d daily).

I am cutting so im doing cardio twice daily, and my workouts and a strict cutting diet. I've lost bodyfat for sure but i'm starting to wonder if the Clen did anything to assist the fat loss. The diet and cardio may be doing everything and the Clen doing nothing. Given the price and the reputation, I just want assurances that the Clen is actually doing what it should especially since I never saw my temp rise at all.

Anyone with ology Clen experience want to comment? Did you see the same affect?

Thanks.

The clen I used was from a while ago. It shook me pretty good. IBE and
researchology have been getting bad reviews for service and quality.

goiterjoe said:
had you been using an ECA stack at all prior to this? you should have felt something when you jumped up to 100mcg.

I have "occasionally" used small amounts of a Ma Huang/Effedrene supplement prior to workouts, but in small quantities (1 pill only) and only about 3-4 times a week. I do drink 2-3 cups daily of coffee and/or green tea. In any case, it shouldn't have affected me enough.

I'm not versed completely on Beta Receptors and Thyroid, but is there a possibility that my thyroid could somehow be involved in this "non reaction"? I am not taking T3 with he Clen, nor have I done anything anabolic with the exception of a few M1t cycles including a 5 week one that ended just prior to the start of this Clen cycle. I am taking Guggulbolic daily. Other than that, I am doing nothing other than standard supplements.

Thanks.

One other note that might be relevant. I took my clen all at once in the morning, not broken up over 2-3 times a day. That also could have affected my results - not sure. But I read that with Clen's long half life and 36 hour window of clen affects on the body, it did not really need to be broken up. Still I would have assumed a temp rise and body reaction given the jolt of the dose. Next time I run this, i'll break it up over 3 times a day instead of all at once. I'll also be taking T3 and a 3rd week benedryl to try and extend my use beyond 2 weeks without a break.

I'm now on my 3rd cycle of Clen. First thing to make sure you do is shake the bottle before you use it. It seems to separate pretty quickly and I never feel any results if I don't shake it up. Also I had to split my dosages up, I now run about 150mg split 2x day. I was like you and felt the sides for like the first 30 mins to an hour then nothing afterwards. I normally take half about an hour before I work out then the other half about 6 hours later. During my workout I have more energy, recharge faster and sweat more when I'm on cycle. Also I noticed during my cardio my heart rate is about 15 beats/min faster. As far as temp, I have a low normal body temp of around 96.8, when I'm taking Clen my normal temp is about 98.3, so about 1.5 degree increase.

So in my opinion Clen is not the miracle fat burning drug some posts make it out to be, but it does increase my energy and helps me cut if I keep my diet clean.

Bohunker
bohunker@operamail.com

Last edited:
bohunker, are you running a 2week on 2week off cycle on Clen, or different? What about benedryl or other Beta receptor support to extend the cycle?

I'm doing 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. I have never experimented with the benedryl or other beta receptor things. During the first week or so I notice the effects of the Clen, but near the end of the cycle I don't feel any effects.

Bohunker

Back