Question for those who've used Trenbolone & Drostanalone seperately

BreadTree

Hi, Ive noticed that I don't respond well to the side effects of trenbolone. I have never tried either ester of Drostanalone. My question was how much Masteron would it take to equal the effects of trenbolone??

I understand that not all of the positive effects are the same, but for the ones that are(lean mass or strength gained etc)? I have heard some bro science about Masteron, like how it is only useful for single digit bodyfat or "hardening", but I feel like it could do a lot more.

I also had another question, why doesn't Nandrolone(another 19-nor) cause any significant side effects, but Trenbolone does. They both increase prolactin & I don't take a prolactin antagonist with either...yet Tren at low dosages affects me much more than higher nandrolone doses.

Some background information is that I don't run ancillaries with, except some Letrozole which seems bunk, at .25mg ED to EOD. I do have Arimidex & Clomid, but not enough to run for months at a time.

I did look at a lot of info about tren & I couldn't fund any answers except for stuff like "run low test, it's the estrogen that allows prolactin to build or run caber bro" etc. Thankyou for any feedback

Besides your post being all over the place and having to read each segment 85 times, I will do my best!

Regarding Trenbolone, which side effects are you struggling to tolerate?

My question was how much Masteron would it take to equal the effects of trenbolone??
Could you please simplify that question? If you're asking how much Mast to Tren ratio you should dose, well, there is no Mast:Tren rule to mind, other factors determine that.

I would agree that the use of Masteron would work at its fullest potential at a low BF% of at least 10-11%, preferably lower.

I also had another question, why doesn't Nandrolone(another 19-nor) cause any significant side effects, but Trenbolone does.
Who said it doesn't? Nandrolone does posses significant side effects, however, in comparison to Trenbolone, yes it may seem insignificant. They are two complete different compounds regardless of both being of 19-nor origin.

You mentioned you run no ancillaries alongside your AAS, what exactly are you suffering from? High estrogen? Prolactin? Libido?

Are you currently on cycle? If so, post up your stats, cycle and the horrible side effects which may be occuring.

Could you please simplify your questions? I would like to provide specific answers to specific questions. I'm not sure I understand your situation.

Besides your post being all over the place and having to read each segment 85 times, I will do my best!

Regarding Trenbolone, which side effects are you struggling to tolerate?

Could you please simplify that question? If you're asking how much Mast to Tren ratio you should dose, well, there is no Mast:Tren rule to mind, other factors determine that.

I would agree that the use of Masteron would work at its fullest potential at a low BF% of at least 10-11%, preferably lower.

Who said it doesn't? Nandrolone does posses significant side effects, however, in comparison to Trenbolone, yes it may seem insignificant. They are two complete different compounds regardless of both being of 19-nor origin.

You mentioned you run no ancillaries alongside your AAS, what exactly are you suffering from? High estrogen? Prolactin? Libido?

Are you currently on cycle? If so, post up your stats, cycle and the horrible side effects which may be occuring.

Could you please simplify your questions? I would like to provide specific answers to specific questions. I'm not sure I understand your situation.

Ok iMVP, I felt like the post was pretty simple, except it was 2 questions. The side effects of Trenbolone & not Nandrolone were for me personally, not an extrapolation to everyone who ever took them. It didnt feel like a caveat was needed.(EDIT: Actually, it does look like I'm saying it universally, so that was my mistake)

The side effects that I get from trenbolone are a depressed mood, lethargy & feeling very warm/near constant sweating(unless there is a cool A/C going). Also a mild paranoia & more easily frustrated.

I'm 5'9, 200-215 lbs, 12% bodyfat at last caliper, I have been lifting for about 14 years. I was taking Testosterone C 500mg, & tried Tren E at about 150-200mgs for 2 1/2 weeks. Then I stopped, let it clear my system & took Tren A 70mg EOD for 3 shots. I also take Letrozole .25 mg EOD & increase it to ED, if I notice side effects. I don't know if its bunk...since I never notice the difference, with anything.

I had taken Tren E before & I thought it gave me the previous side effects, but wasn't sure...it did again. So I got rid of it. I had taken Tren A before & I didn't notice the side effects as much, so I decided to try that. I don't feel too bad, but it's enough that I would pay more to take something else. If all I cared about was my appearance, I would be willing to take it anyway, but my mental state is very important. I tried to keep this very direct.

Also, I know the comparison of Trenbolone to Drostanalone can vary, but Im still interested. I'm sure someone taking 1000mgs of Masteron & Testosterone per week, would get pretty good results, if there diet, training was in order, even if they werent already ripped.

Thanks

Last edited:
The side effects that I get from trenbolone are a depressed mood, lethargy & feeling very warm/near constant sweating(unless there is a cool A/C going). Also a mild paranoia & more easily frustrated.

That is Trenbolone, you're not experiencing anything that hasn't been experienced by anyone who has used the drug. You can take measures to subside the undesireable side effects you've mentioned, as far as eliminating them all together? Well, some can, some can't as that comes down to how well you tolerate the drug.
I will say this, most users seem to severely reduce those nasty feelings by lowering Test to a ratio of roughly 2½:1 - 3:1 Tren:Test, the latter being the most favourable.

This is still argued amongst users, however, without trying both worlds, all you will be doing is calling one or the other 'bro science', personally, I felt all of the above side effects with a cycle which consisted of 600mg Test 262.5 Tren (75mg eod). A later cycle of 250mg Test 500mg Tren proved to be a different game all together, and 250:700 being my favoured protocol. Obviously we're all different, but we can find a dose that works best for us. In my opinion, low Test high Tren proved less sides and slightly less gains whereas higher Test alongside our Tren proved to gain more gains and of course (for me) more pronounced sides.

I also take Letrozole .25 mg EOD & increase it to ED, if I notice side effects. I don't know if its bunk...since I never notice the difference, with anything.

Well I'd strongly suggest you get your blood work done as often as you possibly can in order to be able to determine how effective your Letrozole is, if your AI is bunk, then your body has every right to be feeling as 'shit' as you say you were. Uncontrolled E2 levels lead to uncontrolled Prolactin, control E2 and you automatically control Prolactin.

So I have to ask, you've got a great concern regarding Tren and side effects but you have not bothered getting blood work in order to isolate the underlying problem?
At least if the pesky side effects are not of E2/Prolactin origin, then yes, perhaps Tren itself is not a compound best suited for you. I'd say find the problem.

Also, I know the comparison of Trenbolone to Drostanalone can vary, but Im still interested. I'm sure someone taking 1000mgs of Masteron & Testosterone per week, would get pretty good results, if there diet, training was in order, even if they werent already ripped.

Yeah, also assuming their blood work was in order pre, during and post cycle or they would again be guessing what is causing what and not knowing if and what they're using is dosed as well as they'd hope it is to be.

In terms of other compounds producing a similar quality of gains and other desired effects that come with Tren, you probably could go with other combinations of Test/Mast/EQ/NPP to name a few, however, Tren is Tren.

Look into substituting Tren with NPP (Nandrolone Phenylpropionate) perhaps.

Last edited:
Could be alot of shit I went through several sources and all that tren made me feel like crap so it was either bunk crap or something else in the mix or they just suck as brewers making good gear is a art form the gotta love there customers and want to produce quality for you.

Thanks for the feedback. I don't have Pre-cycle E2, but I did get blood tests with elevated Prolactin, when I wasnt on. It was higher than the reference range, but my dr didn't think it was high enough to be a concern(meaning MRI for a prolactinoma sp?) She did the test again & my levels were lower, but still above the range. I don't remember feeling a difference enough to notice, I'm also pretty sure I wasn't taking any Letrozole during the tests.

I will have a test during my next visit. I do not know whether my levels were high from using deca in the past, or just naturally higher. I have also taken some psych meds that list elevated prolactin(like Risperidone) before as well.

I dropped the dose to 50mgs EOD, but if Its still an issue I will just stop taking tren.

Last edited:
I'm currently doing 150mg Tren A EOD and 600mg Mast E twice a week with 250mg of Test and I'm cool as the underside of the pillow.

I had pretty bad insomnia my first go with Tren which made me a miserable prick. I cut my run short after only 4 weeks. I'm 6 weeks in on this run and loving it. I'll never not run Tren without Mast

You cant take enough mast to equal the effects of tren. Also sides vary so much from person to person you cant answer your deca/tren comparison. Some do horrible with deca, wont even use it. I do great with it and run it every damn cycle.

I ordered some generic pharma versions of Arimidex & Cabergoline. I am going to eventually try a low dose of Trenbolone Acetate(like 50mg EOD) once I start taking those two ancillaries.

I would think with enough of an AI & Prolactin supressed, you would be fine on Testosterone. So my question is, do you still need to take low Test/higher tren to avoid side effects, regardless of what ancillaries you have?

I ordered some generic pharma versions of Arimidex & Cabergoline. I am going to eventually try a low dose of Trenbolone Acetate(like 50mg EOD) once I start taking those two ancillaries.

I would think with enough of an AI & Prolactin supressed, you would be fine on Testosterone. So my question is, do you still need to take low Test/higher tren to avoid side effects, regardless of what ancillaries you have?

Some sides are due to elevated prolactin, like a floppy pecker. Some you just can't escape, and are going to vary from person to person as we're all sensitive to different things.

A lower dose of tren does mitigate some of the sides, and lower testosterone helps for those that aren't so good at controlling estradiol - which lets prolactin get a piggyback ride.

I do think that a lower test with tren is better for folks new to tren, but to answer your original question; as JimiThing stated, there isn't a substitute for trenbolone. Some swear that high doses of primo act like tren, but that's an expensive way to test out a theory.

My .02c :)

You cant take enough mast to equal the effects of tren. Also sides vary so much from person to person you cant answer your deca/tren comparison. Some do horrible with deca, wont even use it. I do great with it and run it every damn cycle.

This was my first thought also. Tren is in a different category by itself.

Back