Question on mixing IGF LR3 Peptide (need help)?

tpump1984

Yes do I just mix the IGF-1 LR3 with Acetic Acid only in the vial. Then put in the fridge. Upon getting ready to use it I will pull the amount up in the syringe. Then pull some bac water up in the syringe after that or do I add the bac water and acetic acid into the same vial?

Truyen cuoi hay nhat, truyen cuoi dan gian, tuyen tap truyen cuoi, truyen tieu lam , truyen hai huoc, truyen cuoi nguoi lon, tuy***7875;n t***7853;p các truy***7879;n c***432;***7901;i hay nh***7845;t.

you dont need AA. bac static water is fine.

Agreed ^^. As fast as you will be using the LR3 it wouldn't degrade enough to notice any difference. Now, if you mixed it, and something happened and you couldn't use it for a year, then I have read AA is a better choice. Using only bac water will keep the math easier too.

However, some people swear AA is the only way to go and I have buddies to pin LR3 with AA and cry about the sting.. Everyone has their opinion.

juiced porkchop has posted the study, i dont have the link to it right this second. but you dont need AA. im paraphrasing but that idea was based on a pharmaceutical company that used waterless AA. which isnt what you would be using. also igf isnt as fragile as once thought.

I am using LONG IGF LR3

IGF-1 LR3 is Insulin-Like Growth Factor -1 Long R3.. Kind of repeated yourself there..

But google "igf-1 lr3 vs des" and there is an article from this site that will pop up and Juiced edited his message. A good read as well.

Back