question re- ghrp's + insulin

slowbro10

so i have been running ghrp and ghrh combo for some time now and i am happy with the results. i am starting a bulk soon and would also like to throw in some insulin post work out. i know that i need to wait to eat carbs after my ghrh+ghrp shot. so the question is how do i add in the slin? i thought about doing it pre work out instead since it would be a longer acting humalin-r. or doing slin right post work out, having a shake w/ protein and maltodex, waiting 30 mins then doing ghrp/ghrh shot.

is it worth it to get hgh for just my post workout inj, maybe 2 units with 5 units slin? and keeping ghrp/ghrh shots when waking/before bed?

i think i will opt for the slin immediatly post work out and ghrp ghrh shot 30 mins after because i am really not excited about the added expense of hgh even at 2units/day.

i suppose another option would be to skip the ghrh ghrp combo post work out too...?

any input or experiance is appreciated.

you can hit Ghrh and ghrp combo morning and before bed and slin post workout, but why da fuck are you hittin Slin LOL???

why am i running slin? because it is highly anabolic. i have run it several times, but i am new to ghrp/ghrh combo. slin and gh i know make a great combo and i was just wondering if there was anyway to use the synergy that these two compounds have using ghrp/ghrh.

no other input? from anyone ;(

Search datbtrue he is the guru of all peptides and I believe adding slin he is quite informative. Aside from that I would say "joe" bodybuilder shouldn't use slin except if you're trying to make a living out of this. I won't comment on slin use. It can be done safely

Slin and gh work very well together mostly because of igf-1. There really isn't much of any igf-1 conversion from ghrp/ghrh.

thanks for the help bros, i have read quite extensively datbtrue's articles. never paid much attention to the insulin topics. he says that the synergy between hgh and slin is not the same as with ghrp/ghrh. i thought about using igf-1 as a replacement but he says that using igf blocks the effects of ghrp/ghrh through a negitive feedback loop and is completely pointless. he does recommend a protocol of using ghrp/ghrh in the AM and PM and using slin and HGH post work out. but he recommends higher doses, 5+ units post workout. not an investment im willing to take on at this time.

just incase anyone was following the thread there are the answers that i came up with.

why am i running slin? because it is highly anabolic. i have run it several times, but i am new to ghrp/ghrh combo. slin and gh i know make a great combo and i was just wondering if there was anyway to use the synergy that these two compounds have using ghrp/ghrh.

no other input? from anyone ;(

I didn't know if you where a VET or Newbie so I didn't want to condone the useage of deadly slin LOL. Sorry.

I didn't know if you where a VET or Newbie so I didn't want to condone the useage of deadly slin LOL. Sorry.

hah no worries bro. appreciate the concern. regular hgh is a bit more convenient to use and i know how to run that with slin but dont want to fork over the dough.

you talk about the pills? metformin?

hah no worries bro. appreciate the concern. regular hgh is a bit more convenient to use and i know how to run that with slin but dont want to fork over the dough.

you talk about the pills? metformin?

Yeah Metformin.

Back