Question with Riptropin

nawt2tawl

Ok I need some advice with this. First off let me introduce myself. I am a 26 year old male who used to be in shape. I used to diet heavily and train almost everyday. Over a year ago I tore a ligament in my wrist wich has prevented me from putting any weight on it at all or lifting. I had surgery in november where they drilled threw my bone to replace the ligament. I am on the road to recovery trying to back into shape to get back into gym and back to work. I have been out over a year. In that year I have gotten extremly depressed and pretty much lost most of my size. I heard from a bunch of people that taking HGH will help heal my wrist faster. I finally had enough money and got some riptropin. I am just waiting for the water to mix it. Now the guy I bought it from said I should also take 250mg of Test. I dont want to because I feel like im wasting I am not going to the gym anytime soon I dont even have 100% movement back in my wrist. My question is if I just want it to help with my injury. Would 2ius a day be enough. Do I really need to take the test it would be yest cyp. I would just be taking it every week. I most likely plan on going back on. I just dont want to waste all my shit. If I am not at gym all I do is run in the AM. Any info would be great. Thanks in advance

You don't need test as you won't be lifting. Waste of time and money. If you can afford it take 4-6 ius of Hgh daily. Your gh levels at 26 will be fairly high already so 2ius won't do much.

Thank you for the response. I really cant afford more than 2 atm. I am still out of work. I am slowly starting to train again. Its not much but what im thinking of doing is doing legs pretty heavy to failure. Upper body will be more light weights like 15lbs very slow focusing on negatives. I did 10 reps of bench press, chest flys, curls, lateral raises, reverse flys, and rows yesturday its not much. But my body felt like it used to after a hardcore work out. I dont expect to get massive results but would i get better results if i was lifting just not as heavy as before. I already took first shot of cyp monday. I hate to come off of it now plus I feel so much better when on. Im conflicted.

Back