question

blvdhustlr

i have been runing a cycle of sus 250 for 5 weeks at 500mg a week i was wondering if i can switch over to runing 500mg of testoprim-D i ran out of sus and i want to continue to finish off my cycle. would this be a waste or would it be ok.

blvdhustlr said:
i have been runing a cycle of sus 250 for 5 weeks at 500mg a week i was wondering if i can switch over to runing 500mg of testoprim-D i ran out of sus and i want to continue to finish off my cycle. would this be a waste or would it be ok.
Sure you can, I believe Testoprin D is 200mg TE and 50mg TP so just shoot it 2x a week

Testoprim-D IS 200mg of Test e and 50mg of Test p - I just ran a 10 week cycle of it. The injection sites are sure to swell and become really painfull (don't plan on sitting on that side for 3 days min.) It is correctly dosed per amp. but the shit started to give me the test flu real bad around week four. I saw a decent gain but was pushed into finding a better source with every shot. Really fucking painfull! But hey it was only 18 bucks for 750mgs in Tijuana.... What does that tell ya?

Back