Question?

perez

Question on time and test deca?

I am 3 weeks and 4 days into a cycle of 600mg test and 300mg deca but I tapered in at 150mg test and 150mg deca the first week then 300 and 300 the second week and now 600mg and 300mg and I now that it takes some say 3-4 and some say 4-6 weeks to kick in but, when you say kick in does it mean gaining weight at that time or do you start gaining weight from the first week? Or does it mean that other people start to notice? Becouse I gained 7 pounds but then droped 2 pounds and now gained 1 pound.

Last edited:
i know i feel the effects around week 2. but really start seeing it at week 4. here in about 2 or 3 more weeks and your going to feel like a badass.

perez said:
I am 3 weeks and 4 days into a cycle of 600mg test and 300mg deca but I tapered in at 150mg test and 150mg deca the first week then 300 and 300 the second week and now 600mg and 300mg and I now that it takes some say 3-4 and some say 4-6 weeks to kick in but, when you say kick in does it mean gaining weight at that time or do you start gaining weight from the first week? Or does it mean that other people start to notice? Becouse I gained 7 pounds but then droped 2 pounds and now gained 1 pound.

Thats because of fluctuatation in water retention. Keep you cycle steady without changing the dosages. Kick in means different things to different people. Keep it steady for two months and look in the mirror. If your eating and traing right you will notice a difference.

Back