Question.

Exkon

I have a bunch of left over Fina that I did not use for my current cycle and was wondering if it would be a bad idea to continue using it until its all gone even though I'm out of test. My last shot of test was exactly 7 days ago. Normally I'd start clomid on day 10 (was using enanthate) but I'm still using T3 and havent started to taper down yet. Big mistake on my part.

So will staying on the Fina help minimize any muscle loss even though I seized the test or will I lose muscle anyways?

Thanks in advance.

You will not be out of test enanthate before 15 days after your last shot, so if it's just to finish your fina, this is not a good reason for not doing it.

no, lots of ppl run fina after their last shot of test. Extending the fina 2 weeks after your last shot of test, so when your done with the fina, you can go right to post cycle therpay.

The way I read this.....is you want to know if it is a good idea to keep doing the Tren until you are able to get off of the T3.....

Although I have no direct experience, common sense for me would dictate a "YES" answer.

Like batman said 3 weeks after last eth shot. you can keep going for another two weeks i would advise.

Back