Questioning this source...

ddigi08

So I've been researching pro hormones for a while and steroids even longer and just recently looked into sarms . I decided to finally plunge in on some because they scare me less. Getting my test shut down and losing my hair scares the shit out of me.

So I got some s4 and gw cardarine from sarms1. I had read that this was a good and reliable source.

Later I have read that even the forum I read that s1 is a good source is a bunk ass forum and can't be trusted... *******

Recently I've been reading that this USED to be a reliable source and the quality has gone down over the year or so. That the products have been under dosed and that they are possibly laced with prohormones. This scares the fuck outta me.

I've been on the cycle for 6 days now... Recommended dosages and still have yet to experience any bad vision effects. Is my shit bunk?? Does anyone have any recent reviews on ********??? Someone please talk to meee...

Last edited by a moderator:
Most people will not get vision sides at the recommended dose, or get only light vision sides. Double the dose to 2 or 3 days and you should get vision sides from it. I have never used *******, so I cannot say if they are good or bad. I do know SarmsSearch is good. They are a sponsor here and if they were not good the board would boot them in a heart beat. They also have a savings code for forum members, DICED30 which gives you 30% off every order.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am at the week 2 of my S4 and I haven't had any bad side(s) yet. I only have a few seconds hard time adjusting brightness when I go inside from a sunny weather and its not bad at all.

Can't go wrong with Sarmsearch like Cybersage said....Might be a little more expensive then S1, but worth it! Dosed right..Cheers!

Back