questions about crahsed gear????

louman

I took a look at my test enantahte and at the bottom I noticed a glob of crystals that remain on the vial and did not go with the oil when I turned it upside down. Also there were some cloudy swirls in the oil. I am assuming this is crashed gear. After a few times of swirling it around and turning the vial upside down a few times the crystals are gone. Is there a need to heat this gear still if the crystals are gone after turning the vial upside down and swirling it??

Also if gear crashes is it useless or is it fine after heating it as long as you heat it every time? or should it just be tossed. Once gear crashes is it trash?

It is not trashed if it crashes, just re-heat it before every use and it will be fine, and the swirls is just the oil that doesn't have the hormone in it because it is crashed. Like I said, just re-heat it, you will be fine.

Last edited:
View attachment 556488My friend is using this vial of crashed gear right now, he simply re heats it every time before use

Thanks bro!!! Mine didn't look anywhere near that bad. I actually fixed it by shaking it. Im still going to heat it. I was planning to put it in boiling water for about 10min. Any suggestions. I cant use an oven my only option is the water or microwave but I don't wanna nuke it as it has metal lid. Also im assuming I should let it cool off before I inject it? is that correct

Put in in boiling water until it is clear, could be 2 minutes or 10. And yes let it cool down before injecting.

My npp200 crystallizes fairly quick if not kept at a average 68°.
The higher mg the quicker/easier it will crystallize. True crystals is a good idication you potent/legit gear.
Heat it in a small pot....semi boiling water for a couple minutes...make sure you turn it upside down and flick the stopper as well because crystals will form on the bottom of the rubber and get overlooked...

Now that to me looks like competly crashed gear...Once warmed and kept at room temp...it shouldn't keep doing this.
It isn't always in room temperature that is the problem lol, my friend has it at his house and he doesn't have heat in his house lol.

View attachment 556489

Here's a pic of one of my unopened vials. Can u see the bubble like things at the bottom? Are those crystals? When I turn it upside down they don't stick to vial, they go with oil. They other vial tey stick to vial until I shook it up a few times. I injected before seeing this. Should I fix it then re inject asy other injection was just oil?

View attachment 556489

Here's a pic of one of my unopened vials. Can u see the bubble like things at the bottom? Are those crystals? When I turn it upside down they don't stick to vial, they go with oil. They other vial tey stick to vial until I shook it up a few times. I injected before seeing this. Should I fix it then re inject asy other injection was just oil?
I don't see anything, but if you say something is there then I believe you. anytime there is anything in a vial I just re heat it and it does away. Now, if the thing that is in it is any color other then a clear looking color then I try to suck it out with a needle.

Okay so if I injected it before fixing it while it was in this state it didn't affect the strength too much? Also does heating weaken the gear at all?

Thanks for your help btw. Much aprreciated bro

Okay so if I injected it before fixing it while it was in this state it didn't affect the strength too much? Also does heating weaken the gear at all?

Thanks for your help btw. Much aprreciated bro
It will be just as potent the way it is right now. Heating it will not weaken it, unless you heat it for a crazy long time like 30 minutes lol. Unless you just heat it way to hot above the melting point of the hormone. I think with the little amount of crystal that are in it right now it may be off about 20mg/ml. I would suggest dissolving those before injecting.

Last edited:
Those crystals are highly concentrated with the test hormone.
You'll want to dissolve them so your getting an equal mg pin evertime.
Heating will not ruin your gear...but if you have to heat it everytime even at room temp, then it might juat be crashed for good.

Those crystals are highly concentrated with the test hormone.
You'll want to dissolve them so your getting an equal mg pin evertime.
Heating will not ruin your gear...but if you have to heat it everytime even at room temp, then it might juat be crashed for good.

Is it odd that I was able to fix it by shaking it vigorously? No heat.
So should I go ahead an inject again now that it's fixed?

View attachment 556492

View attachment 556494
Here is a pic of the oil after I pushed in 1cc of sterile air in oil before injecting. Is it normal to see these bubbles? Are those crystals or just small air bubbles or particles?
I always pull back 1cc of air b4 taking guard off then inject all it in oil b4 pulling back plunger load syringe

Bottom left pic is of vial after pulling out of boiling wateer

Back