Questions about my cycle

loanman

I'm on my six week of my cycle:

40-male
6'0
225 lbs

Deca QV 300 - 1cc
Test ENT QV 250 - 1cc

Getting some good gains. How long should I stay the course on this cycle? Should I stay with the Test or stop after 2 more weeks and continue DECA? Do I wait a week after last inject of test to start clomid or last inject of total cycle? Also would it be a waste to through in some D-bol at this time? I have some nolvadex 20mg do I take this everyday or MON-FRI?

Thanks

Run Test for 5 more weeks so a total of 11 weeks and run the deca for 4 more weeks so a total of 10 weeks then 2 weeks after your last shot of test you start your post cycle therapy (pct), clomid or nolva.

Hang on to the dbol for another cycle.

fatchops said:
Run Test for 5 more weeks so a total of 11 weeks and run the deca for 4 more weeks so a total of 10 weeks then 2 weeks after your last shot of test you start your post cycle therapy (pct), clomid or nolva.

Hang on to the dbol for another cycle.

Great advice.......

also, save your Nolvadex for your post cycle therapy (pct), unless you need it for any gyno symptoms during the cycle itself.

Well, I've found a small type knot under one nipple. I started nova 20mg this past Friday do I take it once a day MON-FRI or everyday for the continiuence of the cycle? Do you think there might be permenent damage? Or will knot disolve?

Thanks for the quick reply

you might also want to take 200mg of b-6 because if it gyno from deca, i know that nova will not help and i know that b-6 helps prevent gyno from tren and i think deca also

I didn't know you could get gyno from Deca. My other nipple is fine and I've been watching and the other really has not gotten any worse. I'll look on my multi-V to see how much B-6 I'm already taking.

Thanks for the reply.

loanman said:
Do you take nova 20mg MON-FRI or everyday?

Nolva will not work if your gyno is from the Deca. If your gyno is from the Test, which would be highly unlikely @ only 250mg/week, then yes, Nolva will help. What you want to do is take 40-60mg/day until your gyno symptoms subside, then continue taking 20mg/day (everyday) until your cycle ends.

Back