Questions about TRT AI and HCG

goingtowin

So I've always used a dose of 180mg for TRT and recently bumped it down to 150mg

I want to now bump it down to 100mg/week and hope to not have to use an AI at these levels..

From experience can anyone tell me if a low dose of 100mg/week would need an ai? I know everyones different but what is your experience,

ALSO a question on HCG

I have never used HCG and I have been on TRT for 3 years now. I do not care about fertility but is there any HEALTH problems that can arise from not using HCG??

My personal experience is I did a run of 100 mg/wk Test E plus 2x250 IU HCG. No AI.

That put my total test at 673 and estrogen in the low 40's. I felt great and gym performance was good, so not as high as most on this forum like but I found it a good level.

Estrogen was a bit too high, so some AI would be in order but the dosage would be very very small.

And regarding HCG, if you don't take it your balls will shut down and I've ready your production of pregnenalone, DHEA, progesterone - the steroids at the base of the tree just above cholesterol will drop, eventually leading to adrenal fatigue.

My personal experience is I did a run of 100 mg/wk Test E plus 2x250 IU HCG. No AI.

That put my total test at 673 and estrogen in the low 40's. I felt great and gym performance was good, so not as high as most on this forum like but I found it a good level.

Estrogen was a bit too high, so some AI would be in order but the dosage would be very very small.

And regarding HCG, if you don't take it your balls will shut down and I've ready your production of pregnenalone, DHEA, progesterone - the steroids at the base of the tree just above cholesterol will drop, eventually leading to adrenal fatigue.

Can you elaborate on this HCG issue? Are you saying I basically screwed myself? I have never taken HCG!!

I've been on trt and cycles for THREE YEARS without ever touching the stuff..

Back