Questions before I start my cycle

broesb4hos

Hello everyone and thanks for your support!

Here is a little bit about me:

I am a 26 year old male and I have been lifting weights at the gym regularly for 10 years now. I am 5'11" and weigh on average about 190 lbs. Currently, on average I lift about four times a week given my hectic schedule but I will be making the extra effort to bump that up to 5-6 times a week during and after my cycle. I am in above average shape (muscular) in relation to my peers but my ideal weight is 210 lbs. This will be my 2nd time of doing a cycle.

Anyway, I had a couple of questions that remain unanswered after reading through the forum posts. Here goes:

1.) What type of blood work should I order? Specifically, what exactly should I request to be tested for? I want to make sure I check myself out before, during, and after my cycle and I don't want to miss out on any important items to include in the blood work... When should I time my blood work duringmy two cycle options presented below? How long after my cycle should I wait to get blood work done?

2.) Is 5 or 6 weeks too short of a cycle to run for a novice? Here is my gear and what was recommended to me by two different people about how I should run my cycle:

My gear based on what it says on the vial:

10 ml multiple dose sterile bottle
T-300: 300 mg/ml
Each milliliter contains:
Testosterone Enanthate 125 mg
Testosterone Cypionate 100 mg
Testosterone Propionate 50 mg
Testosterone USP 25 mg
Benzyl Benzoate .15 ml
Benzyl Alcohol .03 ml

Cycle option #1:

Twice a week; monday/thursday 300mg per injection on those days for 5 weeks

Cycle option #2:

.5 ml (.5cc) EOD for a total of 525mg every week (this should last be about 6 weeks)

What do you think? Too short of cycle options or too long based on my experience level and my overall goal of gaining weight and putting on more size? Should I try extending it by only injecting 300mg per week to last me about ten weeks? Or should I just continue with the 525-600mg per week range but try to get some more gear to last me a full ten weeks? What is, by-the-way, the optimum cycle time length?

3.) I'm still in limbo about whether or not I should incorporate an Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in my cycle... given the information presented above, what do you more experienced cyclers have to say about this? Is it really appropriate given how short my cycle is or does cycle length even matter when considering Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? Is my cycle really that intense that I should even be worried about incorporating Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)?

4.) Where do I go to acquire Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? Where have you been able to get yours?

Thanks in advance!

Run the test 500 mg/week for minimum of 14 weeks. Arimadex .25 eod. Read on pct and you'll be set. Need to do some sticky research before you ask too many more questions.

People on here like to help people that help themselves by doing some research. Good luck man.

Run the test 500 mg/week for minimum of 14 weeks. Arimadex .25 eod. Read on pct and you'll be set. Need to do some sticky research before you ask too many more questions.

People on here like to help people that help themselves by doing some research. Good luck man.

^^ totally agree. I would run test e only for AT LEAST 12 weeks. Make sure you get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) in there dont half ass your PCT. I didnt see you mention anthing about diet in your OP, but make sure your diet is in check BEFORE you cycle. If its not spot on now, get it spot on for a couple months, then give it a go. If you dont eat, you dont grow.

There are tons of stickies like Truushot mentioned. Good luck brother.

1) Check out the "female hormone panel" from privatelabsMD, it will tell you everything you need. Optimally you want blood work before cycle, 8-10 weeks in, and 1-2 months following PCT.
2) Yes, buy more gear. A cycle incorporating a long ester (test-e/c) should be run a minimum of 12 weeks. I recommend 14-16 weeks personally. You will need to purchase 2 more vials at least.
3) Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is never a bad idea. Some say you don't need it with just test, but remember, the quicker your HPTA recovers, the faster your natural test production gets back on par and the more gains you'll keep.
4) This is synonymous with asking for a source and you can't do that.

P.S. In your original post I see no mention of PCT (the most important part) or an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I recommend researching PCT and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) (Aromasin or Arimidex) and how they are incorporated into a cycle, otherwise you'll end up as one of those "this is what happens when you run a cycle without doing research" examples.

Back