Quick question on prefilters...help asap!

Front Runner

I've been filtering alot of shit lately and it's driving me nuts sitting there watching the shit drip by fucking drip....I had to go out and buy a six pack tonight just to alleviate the aggravation. So I've been thinking...I've heated the shit, which increases the process, but then I thought about the prefilter deal and was wondering about the way the thing is applied. I've been putting it in the stericup filter with the porous (rough) side up...is this right?

Front Runner said:
I've been filtering alot of shit lately and it's driving me nuts sitting there watching the shit drip by fucking drip....I had to go out and buy a six pack tonight just to alleviate the aggravation. So I've been thinking...I've heated the shit, which increases the process, but then I thought about the prefilter deal and was wondering about the way the thing is applied. I've been putting it in the stericup filter with the porous (rough) side up...is this right?

Are you trying to filter more than is designed by the Stericup. For example, a 1000ml Stericup with a .2 micron filter and a 75mm pore size area, will only filter just that.... 1000ml.

As for the pre-filter, its just another method of extra filtering to my understanding.

Yeah I understand that bro...I'm just trying to speed up the process. My question is...how do you position the prefilter disc onto the stericup filter?? With the rougher side facing up or facing down?

The only reason why I am using a prefilter is that I don't want the .22 filter to clog because for some reason my stuff had floaties in it.

Back