Quick snack/meal NO COOKING!

CPL_SAiKO

Idk about all of you but I am extremely limited with cooking since I live in gov quarters... No stove oven etc. here's a pretty good and quick snack or meal.

Cottage cheese and tuna wrap/burrito!
4oz tuna (one can)
1/2 cup cottage cheese
2 tortillas (mine were small to medium)

330 cal
41g protein
34g carbs

I can't stand tuna alone and wanted more carbs out of my tuna/cottage cheese mix and this is what I came up with. You could always just make it a sandwich I suppose. I thought this was a nice twist and maybe something some people in my position haven't thought of. Enjoy!

Last edited:
im a huge fan of cottage cheese and tuna since i ran across it on this forum.
makes eating tuna actually bearable

If it works for you that is awesome! And I'm not bashing in anyway at all. I wish I could eat that bc I hate cooking and taking so much time to fix everything, but....... Hearing what is in that just made me throw up lol. I hate cottage cheese and canned tuna!

nice, im going to have to try this since i really cant cook (only boil or nuke) and I usually just eat my tune straight out the can!

I may give this a try. Get so bored eating same things that something different like this might be right on time.

bro!!!!! Tried this shit right after I got out the gym. Damn is it good! lol Beats tuna straight out the can! I had some red pepper flakes for a lil kick. I dunno about you guys but I used a corn tortilla, heated each one up for about 12 secs in the micro....and done son. I mixed one can of chunk light with 4 spoon fulls of low fat cottage. Must try!!!

Back