Quitting a test p and tren ace cycle

Hollywood50334

Ok guys need alil help here. A friend and I both started an identical cycle of Tren Ace 100mg and Test Prop 100 mg last week. Eod injections of .75 cc of each for 7 weeks bc that's all we have enough for. Well this is my friends first short ester cycle and j tried to advise against it, but he insisted. Well a week in and he is pulling the plug so im gonna just get his gear and run a 10 week cycle now...(worked out good for me). For him on the other hand I'm pretty sure he would be shut down by now right? We were both using aromasin 12.5 eod. Does he need to do a pct since he has only done 3 shots? Clomid and nolvadex were the only things we didn't have on hand yet bc we were gonna order them next weekend. I do have about 20 clomid 50 mg left from last time around. If he does need to pct would this be sufficient and if so how long should he take it? Should he still run the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for a week leading up to this post cycle therapy (pct)? Thanks ahead for any advice guys as I really didn't know what to tell him since he did 3 shots that have prob shut him down are getting ready to.

imo a little nolva/clomid won't kill
wait 3 days after his last pin and do 20mg of nolva and/or 50mg of clomid for 1 week
he can stop the aromasin now

Only way to tell is bloods. But with prop it shuts you down quick. A week worth of pct wouldn't hurt, I've seen members come off 4 week cycles of test E without any PCT and make a recovery.

Back