qv cyp bottles

constantgrowth

just got some more test. picked up a bottle of qv prop and cyp. my question is, on the cyp bottle, the cap twists very easily and wobbles a bit. it is very loose. it has a black top that says qv in white lettering. the prop is not like this and neither was my last bottle of qv enat. my guy says this is normal with qv cyp bottles. he has been reliable so far so i have no reason to question. also, the batch #'s checked out on both. qvp007 01/2006 (prop) qvt008 01/2006(cyp). everything else looks good too. rainbow hologram, stamped lot and exp, rounded labels. someone drop some knowledge on a bro..

I wouldn't worry. I have a bottle of EQ where the aluminum cap is real loose also. It looks like it wasn't crimped on tight enough. Sometimes machines malfunction.

constantgrowth, your description sounds exactly like the bottles of Cyp. I received awhile back. The only difference was that mine didn't have the white "QV" lettering on the cap, I had the older ones. Would take a pic. of them but unfortunately I have discarded them.

Sounds legit!

Back