Racking my brain making a decision. Help on cycle!!!

Cakalac

Informed Member
I'm going to leave this up to guys that have never led me astray to help. I would like to try a cycle of the following

Dbol
Deca
Test
Arimidex
Clomid
HCG

Here was my thoughts

Dbol 30mg
Deca 350mg
Test E 500mg
Clomid 50mg/Ed/6wks
HCG between last injection to PCT of 1000iu/eod
ADex-as needed. Likely .5mg/eod

Just FYI...I have been off for 3 yrs. I have probably 8 cycles under my belt starting in late 90's. I have used all these compounds before. My only concern is if the Deca is going to be a waste of money and if my receptors will be clean enough to get the same bang off just test/Dbol. If I don't have to deal with shutdown of Deca then I'd rather not. However if the Deca will be the "cherry" on top then so be it.

Your turn GO!

175lb
8%bf
If I could knock on 200 I'd be happy. Not worried about bf. I'm very lean and vascular.

I think you have your steroid compounds nailed down with the dosages. Nothing to change there. hCG preferred on cycle, not post cycle and I would add nolva to your PCT and frontload your first week.

So your cycle (if it were me) would look like this:

Week 1 to 14 - Test E @ 500mg/week
Week 1 to 12 - Deca @ 350mg/week
Week 1 to 4 - Dbol @ 30mg/ED
Week 1 to 14 - hCG @ 250 iu twice weekly
Week 1 to 16 - Adex @ .5/EOD (assuming that's proven to work for you in the past)

PCT 2 weeks after last test injection with Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolva @ 40/20/20/20

Best of luck to you.

So you like Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during and not blasting?

Correct. The issues concerning the lack of hCG begin on cycle, they don't just show up post cycle. So hCG on cycle is your seatbelt. Best to put it on while you ride, because it doesn't make sense to put it on after you get in a wreck.

I thought Nolva was no good with a 19 nor?

Where did you see that in the equation?

Even if it was, it's fine. Tamoxifen would down-regulate progesterone receptor in breast tissue, it does not upregulate it. If that's the concern.

Where did you see that in the equation?

Even if it was, it's fine. Tamoxifen would down-regulate progesterone receptor in breast tissue, it does not upregulate it. If that's the concern.

I see. It just seems to be a hot issue I've read about.

Austinite, Maybe I missed it, but I do not see a PA on the list. Shouldn't caber or prami be in there along with the adex?

Looks like you got some solid advice thus far. I would add Caber in at .5mg twice per week. You should be good to go. Test/Deca/Dbol is a well known stack. It should yield great results for you. Good luck!!

I've read this too, well, I've read conflicting things about this. Bottom line, I trust Austinite more than some random guy on the internet, (Wait, what?)

lol. Thanks. I can clear the confusion because I've heard this one too many times as well. It's no different than cancer patients.

Nolva/Tamox is a mixed estrogen receptor agonist/antagonist. Some tissue (not all), upregulation of progesterone receptor can happen; for example in the mucous membrane because it's estro-sensitive. But our concern is the breast. And Nolva blocks the estrogen receptor. Progesterone receptor is then synthesized. Blocked estrogen receptor = down regulated progesterone receptor.

So you can use Tamoxifen with any 19-nor steroids. No problem.

Looks like you got some solid advice thus far. I would add Caber in at .5mg twice per week. You should be good to go. Test/Deca/Dbol is a well known stack. It should yield great results for you. Good luck!!

I will throw in the caber as well. Thanks for noticing.

I've only used prami, I hear caber has fewer sides, but prami is easier to get. Take it before bed. They're both good, so get whatever is cheapest or what ever

I've only used prami, I hear caber has fewer sides, but prami is easier to get. Take it before bed. They're both good, so get whatever is cheapest or what ever

Looks like I may be stuck with prami. Source has no caber so looks like I will be a RUI customer. Need syringes anyway.

You prefer prami over caber?

Most certainly, especially in the event that you experience prolactin-induced libido-related side effects. Your D3 receptor is a staple in sexual function and prami is more supportive to D3 than caber. Always take it before bed.

Most certainly, especially in the event that you experience prolactin-induced libido-related side effects. Your D3 receptor is a staple in sexual function and prami is more supportive to D3 than caber. Always take it before bed.

Was about to purchase some today. On a cycle of this intensity, what would the dosage be?

Back