RAD 140 and Ostarine stack?

So I plan on doing a SARM standalone.

Loved the results I have gotten.

Been interested in taking rad 140. Sounds potent good.

But one of the main reasons for taking a sarm is ostarine has amazing tendon healing properties. It has done wonders for my tendonapthy.

Anyway I was considering a stack of
of:
Ostarine 1-8week
S4. 1-8 week.
Rad 140 5-8week
(I should probably also mention I am going to throw in SR9009 and some cjc/peptides)

would this be utterly pointless? Would the rad 140 and ostarine fight for the same receptor like lgd and ostarine do?
As I was trying to say, I value the tendon health more than the strength gain(but I do love my strength gains). So, if they both competed for the same receptor, I would save the rad 140 for another time.

Thank you for your time and thought

It would certainly NOT be pointless bro. They will work in synergy and yield great effects.

So ost and s4 have synergy effects.
Ost and lgd don't.
What would RAD 140 and ost be? It depends on what receptors they bind to I believe. I don't know what RAD 140 binds to. I tried reading some scientific journals but they were over my head

Osta is anabolic while Rad is more androgenic. Synergetic compounds, that should be a mean stack that will yield very good results. Don't know what company you're looking at but I'd recommend Sarms Search best gear I ever tried. They are having a 30% sale right now also. The discount code is SHRED30

Osta is anabolic while Rad is more androgenic. Synergetic compounds, that should be a mean stack that will yield very good results. Don't know what company you're looking at but I'd recommend Sarms Search best gear I ever tried. They are having a 30% sale right now also. The discount code is SHRED30

You sir have been the most helpful so far.

Thank you.

I am going to create a log for this and get bloods, body fat scan and the works. Hope it helps others that have questions about RAD 140

Bonexyster, I have followed your sarm logs and results look and sound great to me...I have ordered RAD, S4 and Osta from SSearch..should my rats run the Rad as a standalone or can all 3 be stacked?

Bonexyster, I have followed your sarm logs and results look and sound great to me...I have ordered RAD, S4 and Osta from SSearch..should my rats run the Rad as a standalone or can all 3 be stacked?

Would you mind keeping a log of this stack? I'd love to see the progress.

Back