Raiders/Bucs.....Play by play

alien8r said:
WITH 2 SECONDS LEFT MY NUMBER WAS 1 AND 1 FOR 1000 AND WHAT THE F***K GANNON BLOWS IT AGAIN AND IM A LOSER 2 SECONDS LEFT:rolleyes:

DAMN, $1,000 with 2 sec. left and you lost! That SUCKS the big one!

after 26 or so

years the bucs finally got what they deserve. IMO I think M. Glazer looks a little amish with the way he wears his beard. I wish i was a football players son, that would be interesting to say the least. K. Johnson and B.Johnson both have lil' Johnsons. lol. a little dry humor. I heard somewhere that the city of the losers usually has 40% more deaths on superbowl than any normal day. so, be safe. I am also glad the bucs changed their uniforms a few years back. I could not stand to see the orange and white uniforms with Buccaneer Bruce on the helmet with a dagger in his mouth. #34 Dexter Jackson, MVP. I have to comment on the game though, Ever since Spires was injured, the defense started lacking, giving Gannon all the time in the world to throw. If he stayed in possibly they [raiders] would not have scored those other touchdowns. It kinda pissed me off when Porter got that touchdown. I personally dont think he had full possession, that ball was not *firmly* in his grasp. Bucs are going to run shit next year. exspecially (spelling?) after the offense works post-pre season.

Xtreme

alien8r said:
WITH 2 SECONDS LEFT MY NUMBER WAS 1 AND 1 FOR 1000 AND WHAT THE F***K GANNON BLOWS IT AGAIN AND IM A LOSER 2 SECONDS LEFT:rolleyes:

You gotta be f***ing kidding. That blows, bro. You got screwed.:bawling:

The only thing I think the whole Bucs defense should have been named MVP, not just Dexter Jackson. It was because of their defense that they were in the Superbowl!

Back