Ran into financial issues

IndigoChild

I am on the last 2 weeks of my first cycle and things have gone great! 25lbs of gains and great strength gains which are awesome!

Now however ive ran into financial issues and i wont be able to afford another cycle like this in the near future so putting together what ive learned about AAS i wondered if these cycles would be at all effective. Main goals are strength gains, ive also lost some definition around my abs from this cycle which id like to lose

clomid @25mgs ED - zeek made an inspiring post about clomid and i was excited to try it out because its very affordable and can still boost my natty test.

clomid @25mgs ED
halotestin wk 1-6 20mgs ED - i know oral cycles are a big no no but i figured if clomid can keep my natty test prod up and i take something as mildly suppressive as low dosed halo i shouldnt have a problem, i may be completely wrong though (thats why im here). the only thing is, id really like to keep my strength gains which ive heard go away post cycle. and halotestin sounds great as a pre workout sup

halotestin wk 1-6 20 mgs ED
test enanth wk 1-6 200mgs/wk - i have a bottle of enanth on hand which i can run at a low dose with the halo if NEEDED, id really rather not however seeing as id like to save it for when i can run a better enanth cycle.

Last edited:
cheapest cycle: t-400. AML has a 25% TEST SALE RIGHT NOW. a vial can last 2 months easily and is only 95 dollars :) just trying to help a brother out. some people spend all this money on masteron and primo and various orals and forget that NOTHING builds muscle like testosterone.

cheapest cycle: t-400. AML has a 25% TEST SALE RIGHT NOW. a vial can last 2 months easily and is only 95 dollars :) just trying to help a brother out. some people spend all this money on masteron and primo and various orals and forget that NOTHING builds muscle like testosterone.

interesting ill go check that out, but remember im not interested in building muscle right now, though i agree with your statement on test

cheapest cycle: t-400. AML has a 25% TEST SALE RIGHT NOW. a vial can last 2 months easily and is only [ninja eidt]xxxx dollars[/ninja edit] :) just trying to help a brother out. some people spend all this money on masteron and primo and various orals and forget that NOTHING builds muscle like testosterone.
Please edit out that price. Discussing this on a public forum is a big no-no here.

OP: Just wait until you can run a proper cycle. Your muscles will still be there, ready for the good stuff when you can afford it. :)

My .02c :)

thank you for that halfwit but i dont see the harm in something like the clomid only regimen seeing as its so cheap and harmless? and im very eager to run halotestin, the strength gains sound amazing

amls offer has been that for the week, it should change as of monday, hopefully to like 10-20% off everything..... i need to make large orders and i aint happy with this offer they got going on... and also dont discuss prices, i know i was pissed when i found out i was paying much more then needed to for my gear cause my dealer ramped up the prices... but now i get my own sshit

Back