Random Question... off cycle

Wrasse02

Ran a cycle of Test E 500mg/wk (250mg 2x/wk) for 12 weeks.
And anavar weeks 8-12 75mg ed

Had letro on hand, but never had any estro-related sides.

My pct was:
Clomid 50/50/50/20
Nolva 20/20/20/20/10

Got bloodwork 2 weeks after PCT ended. Fully recovered, number identical to pre-cycle.

Question is, now that i ended my pct about 4-5 weeks ago, my shoulders have exploded in acne. Much worse than it was on cycle. And my sex drive is WAY higher than it was on cycle.

I know this isnt supposed to happen, so what could be causing this? Its getting to the point where the acne on my shoulders/back is VERY noticeable, and a lot of people, classmates, family, people at work are starting to comment.

I ran a sus250 cycle when i was younger (and stupid), lost all my gains.

ive heard of a lot of people getting worse acne in pct then on actual cycle . As far as higher sex drive ... sounds like u may have had a high estrogen problem during cycle . Even though u don't show estrogenic sides , doesn't mean u don't need to use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) . Ai's also control high blood pressure and other important sides . Because you didn't use one your estrogen was very high - hence lowering your libido , until you came off the cycle and cleared it all from your system . The pct brought back your normal levels and made u feel higher libido again due to the high "on cycle " estrogen suppression . Sounds very plausible . Acne is common in pct more then on cycle for many

2 weeks is far too early. Serms have a half life of 5 to 7 days. 6 weeks post cycle would be a more appropriate gauge for recovery.

Acne could be an issue with your T/E ratio.

I got bad shoulder acne 6-8 weeks post cycle. Just started blasting again and it's going away

Back