Rate my cycle, this is also a log !

imazeus

I got 3 cycles under my belt, but I'm using tren now for the first time and I'm a bit worried, so I sorta want everyone to read my log and lmk if I'm messing anything up, thanks.

Weeks 1-10 TEST E 500 MG a week, 250 on mon, 250 on thurs
Weeks 4-9 tren a 50 mg everyday
weeks 4-9 caber .5 mg on monday and thursday
weeks 1-10 finasteride 1 mg eod
weeks 1-10 arimidex .5 mg eod

week 12 PCT nolvadex
40/40/20/20

(not widdit to pin everyday and I dont wanna do tren e because ive never done tren a so i dont wanna deal with terrible sides for a long azz time)

also, i got a extra 100$ to blow on this bull, but I dont know what to blow it on, should I add sus 250, for twice a week, weeks 1-10?

workouts
monday-chest, forearms
tuesday- back and biceps
wednesday- shoulders and triceps
thursday- legs and calvs
friday- arms fully(forearms,bicep,tricep)
saturday- heavy lifting day(deadlifts 5x5, squats 5x5,benchpress 5x5, shoulder press 5x5)

cardio 25(might lower to 10 min cause i heard tren kills cardio) min before and after each workout, abs everyday as well.

stats
training 5 years
205 lb, 13% bodyfat

First , welcome to the board :wavey:

IMOP I would extend the cycle to 12 weeks.
I'm not sure about his but for me the cardio with Tren was not there. Energy across the board was bad w/ getting out of breath during workouts.

You need to run your AI up until PCT.
IMPORTANT: When do you rest? What is needed to build muscle, training, eating and "REST" no rest and when can your body repair and grow. I would change your routine so you have one day OFF. Personally I like a 3 day and one off week and begin again. I can't help with PCT But others might suggest adding clomid.

What is your age ??
I'll take the $100

Last edited:
yeah I wanted to make it longer, but I'm traveling soon with gf

and thanks everybody!
and shouldnt the AI be run only when I'm using tren?
In my previous cycles I didnt run caber, I'm just adding it now, because I heard its needed when you run tren.

and yeah all my friends suggested clomid too, but I've done nolvadex before for all my pcts and its worked wonders.

also i was wondering if making the tren only 5 weeks is a bad idea?
I'm worried I wont see any results from it lol

also, im starting cycle as soon as my nolvadex gets here, so far I have everything, but I'm not tryna start a cycle without my pct in hand

Back