Real name or Fake name?

lucky6914 said:
Real and fake combined. sometimes i use nicknames i have

I don't quite understand the reasoning behind this. In the very unlikely scenario in which someone were busted, do you really think their defense (it's not my name, but yes I was in possession of the pack) would have a snowball's chance in hell of holding up in a court of law?

HeHateMe said:
I don't quite understand the reasoning behind this. In the very unlikely scenario in which someone were busted, do you really think their defense (it's not my name, but yes I was in possession of the pack) would have a snowball's chance in hell of holding up in a court of law?

The reason for this theory is that if you use a fake name, you can write "not at this address" on the package and leave it by the door unopened (but still inside your house) for a day or two in case the feds come knocking. If they are going to come, it will likely be the same day that the package is delivered. Then if they do show up, you can say "see, I was going to drop it back by the post office" and they would have a very difficult time proving you had any knowledge of its contents.

Now, this probably isn't as great of an idea as once believed since if they are going to come knocking, they will have a search warrant and seize your computer and any other juice you have in your house so you're going to have a tough time playing dumb. They also have recently been opening packages and puting a small device inside the box which they can track the package with, and which also alerts them as soon as it's opened, then reseal the box and deliver it. You're pretty much fucked in this case. But I've never heard of them using it for juice. Just coke, heroin, meth, etc.

HorseCock said:
The reason for this theory is that if you use a fake name, you can write "not at this address" on the package and leave it by the door unopened (but still inside your house) for a day or two in case the feds come knocking. If they are going to come, it will likely be the same day that the package is delivered. Then if they do show up, you can say "see, I was going to drop it back by the post office" and they would have a very difficult time proving you had any knowledge of its contents.
You can do the same thing with your own name on the pack.

LE must prove that you actually ordered the illegal substance in the pack which is difficult to do. Now a days, it's more practicle for LE to just get a search warrent for a home that has an illegal substance being sent to it. With a SW they don't need to prove you ordered the package, they'll just nail you for all the other illegal substances in your possession.

Real, Nom de Guerres only work in Bond movies, like the bros said if the Feds are going to make an example out of you. Kiss it good by and prepare to fry, cause if you don't have the dough to back up a good lawyer, your cooked. Anyway with the $ your coughing up it's bullshit if the M/M doesn't deliver because of an unknown name on package. Plus for most part you have to sign for your shit since it's a package.

Back