Reconstituting? NEW TO PEPTIDES - Please help!

asdfg12345

Hi, I'm very new to peptides and I'm definitely lacking the appropriate knowledge.

I ordered 2mg of Hexarelin and 5 mg of GHRP 2, along with 1ml syringes. I'm aware that in order to prevent degradation, I have to put them in the fridge.

I don't understand though, what is reconstitution? Is it completely necessary? What does it do?

I need to take 50 mcg of Hexarelin once a day and 50 mcg of GHRP2 three times a day.

Do I need to get "Bacteriostatic water"?

I thought I'd just take 50 mcg of the peptide, inject, store in cool place, repeat etc.

Sorry, once again, I'm relatively new to all of this and desperately need help.

Thank you.

Thank you, I sort of understand now; the peptides typically come in powdered form and regardless, to have them last, you'll need to use Bacteriostatic water.

I don't understand however, exactly how much am I supposed to add? Does it necessarily matter? I know of the Peptide Calculator, but I'm unsure of exactly how much bacteriostatic water I should be adding?

you can use the slin pin if you want and the pep calculator should tell you exactly how much to add based on the dosage you wish to achieve. What peps do you have and what amounts are in the vial and what dosage to you want to administer each dose. Ill help walk you through this.

Hey man, thank you so much.

I have 2 mg of Hexarelin and 5 mg of GHRP-2.

I need to take 50 mcg of Hexarelin once a day (in the morning when I wake up).

50 mcg of GHRP-2 three times a day (morning, afternoon, before bed).

I ordered 15mL of Bacteriostatic water (and had to pay again for shipping :(, which made me so upset cause I hate wasting money). EDIT: I forgot about Bacteriostatic water, or rather, I didn't really know about as you can tell from the first post I made:wallbash:

I also got about 150 of 1mL syringes (the ones used for Insulin I believe) because I want to try the peptides out for a month and see how things go. I should be using about 120 needles in a month based off the aforementioned dosages.

Last edited:
I used the peptide calculator by the way, thank you. I got 1cc 28g 0.5 inch slin needles, but I don't really know how many units and ticks there are.
What I read is that typically it'll go from 0-100, skipping every odd number.

So would that mean: Your syringe has 100 Units
Units per tick mark 2
Your syringe has 50 tick marks

Is this correct?
Since I need 50 mcg, that would mean I'd have to go up to the 17th tick mark.

Err woops, I put in 15 ml for BW. I plan on mixing 1ml of BW with 2mg of Hexarelin for reconstitution, how many units is 50 mcg then? It's saying 3 IU or 1 tick mark. Where would this be located on a standard 1cc/ml insulin syringe?

Sorry my net has been in and out for the last few days. I can only post here and there and then bam net goes out.
1cc clin pin is 100 ius. so 3iu would be 3.

Back