Reducing Pubertal Gyno with Raloxifene

IAmEdible

Hi, I'm new to this forum, just wanted to share my experiences with my gyno and ask for some advice. I'm 18 years old and still going through puberty. I have pubertal gyno, and I have had this for 3-4 years or so. The lumps are around 4cm in diameter. I know that once gyno tissue has been in place for a certain amount of time, it is almost impossible to remove without surgical intervention. However, most of the tissue present has only come around in the last year or two, so while I am almost certain I cannot fully reverse the gyno, I hope that I can greatly reduce it. I have tried many things in order to reduce it - losing weight, ZMA, omega 3, I3C.. basically almost anything that I can do without a prescription. After realizing that nothing was working, I got myself some tamoxifen. I ordered 60 20mg tabs of pharma grade tamoxifen (wockhardt). I took 20mg ED for almost 2 months, I think I saw a small improvement in the size of the gyno, however any reduction is too small or has been too gradual to know for sure. I then ordered 90 60mg tabs of pharma grade Raloxifene (Cipla). I have been taking the raloxifene for 2 weeks, 120mg ED for the first week and the 60mg from there. My results have been less than satisfactory - nipple sensitivity/pain is still there too, may have been a small reduction but doesn't sensitivity mean that estrogen is still binding to the gyno tissue? Anyway, just wanted to share my progress. Where should I go from here though, I was thinking of running ralox at 120mg ED since my nips are still sensitive. Thanks.

Their is a FAQ's link below in my signature that has a section on treating gyno. Give it a read. And here is a study on treating Pubertal Gyno.

Beneficial effects of raloxifene and tamoxifen in the treatment of pubertal gynecomastia. - PubMed - NCBI

Also, can you please post your most recent blood work results. It would be good to see what is going on with your hormones.

I've had a read of that, basically confirmed that ralox / tamox is the way to go when treating gyno. As for that study, I've seen that along with a few others before, keeps me hopeful that it will reduce my gyno, especially since it was ran for 3-9 months. And I don't have any bloodworks, I'm just going by what was done in the studies for pubertal gyno.

I've had a read of that, basically confirmed that ralox / tamox is the way to go when treating gyno. As for that study, I've seen that along with a few others before, keeps me hopeful that it will reduce my gyno, especially since it was ran for 3-9 months. And I don't have any bloodworks, I'm just going by what was done in the studies for pubertal gyno.

Get blood work. That too is covered in the FAQs sticky.

Hi, I'm new to this forum, just wanted to share my experiences with my gyno and ask for some advice. I'm 18 years old and still going through puberty. I have pubertal gyno, and I have had this for 3-4 years or so. The lumps are around 4cm in diameter. I know that once gyno tissue has been in place for a certain amount of time, it is almost impossible to remove without surgical intervention. However, most of the tissue present has only come around in the last year or two, so while I am almost certain I cannot fully reverse the gyno, I hope that I can greatly reduce it. I have tried many things in order to reduce it - losing weight, ZMA, omega 3, I3C.. basically almost anything that I can do without a prescription. After realizing that nothing was working, I got myself some tamoxifen. I ordered 60 20mg tabs of pharma grade tamoxifen (wockhardt). I took 20mg ED for almost 2 months, I think I saw a small improvement in the size of the gyno, however any reduction is too small or has been too gradual to know for sure. I then ordered 90 60mg tabs of pharma grade Raloxifene (Cipla). I have been taking the raloxifene for 2 weeks, 120mg ED for the first week and the 60mg from there. My results have been less than satisfactory - nipple sensitivity/pain is still there too, may have been a small reduction but doesn't sensitivity mean that estrogen is still binding to the gyno tissue? Anyway, just wanted to share my progress. Where should I go from here though, I was thinking of running ralox at 120mg ED since my nips are still sensitive. Thanks.
have you bothered to get any blood work during this time with these issues? get your hormones checked IMO.
also it may take months on ralox or another serm to shrink gyno, and that still depends on the condition of the gyno. i would go 2 or 3 months before judging much on it helping or not IMO.
but checking hormones should have been doen long ago or atleast recently if you are having these issues.
good luck

Back