Relying off old results to design new protocol

MN87

So in 2012 (at age 24/25), I did my first and only cycle consisting of test, var, and some tren @ the end. Looking back on it, it's super interesting to see how my body reacted to the different compounds. For example, I had no sides running 500mg test/var, but once I added the tren I experienced tremendous bloat (probably related to how I never modified by test levels when adding the tren). But no estro sides, no hair shed, etc.

In any case, its 2019 now and I'm looking to combat the onset of MPB via propecia and other goodies. Who knows, maybe a cycle lies in my future.

MY QUESTION -

Is it a safe assumption to make that my body will react relatively similarly to whatever compounds I introduce to my body as it did in the past? Or does sensitivity change over time?

(for example, I'm assuming I won't see any esto sides that some people experience when adding propecia, seeing as how I didn't see many when I was on the 500mg test only component of my cycle)

It's been 7 years, and I'm now 31/32. So I'm wondering if/how my body has changed (my body composition is probably similar to how it was back then, maybe less overall mass but way leaner than in 2012)

I dont cycle and have 1 cycle over a decade ago but I personally would expect similar results from it. Just EQ

Being older I definitely have more of a concern with hairloss.

Following along.

our bodies do change overtime yes thats for sure . How differntly you will react noone can say . i would imagine it wouldnt be that different . however u need to understand some things . for one , if u had bloat , that wouldnt be from the tren . if u took test without and AI , that is the estrogen conversion causing bloat . Id assume your tren dose was moderate . 400mg or less . or unless you are very sensitive to progestins . in which case u should use a dopamine agonist to combat conversion . caber or prami

our bodies do change overtime yes thats for sure . How differntly you will react noone can say . i would imagine it wouldnt be that different . however u need to understand some things . for one , if u had bloat , that wouldnt be from the tren . if u took test without and AI , that is the estrogen conversion causing bloat . Id assume your tren dose was moderate . 400mg or less . or unless you are very sensitive to progestins . in which case u should use a dopamine agonist to combat conversion . caber or prami
I dont remember if I took an AI... I have a log on here, I'll double check it.

Yea, I'm fairly sure it was due to the estrogen conversion. It's just curious it didn't happen until I added the tren (about 6-8 weeks in).

Prevailing school of thought at the time was that when you take tren, you should downwards adjust the amount of test youre on (if its above basic TRT levels), otherwise tren will compete with the test, win, and you'll just have a bunch of free test floating around.

Thats what the heads were advising (to downward adjust). I never did that. So I assumed the bloat was from all the excess test that I never modified.

My advice is simple.

Start back with one compound!

Have all ancillaries, AIs, HCG and whateverthefuckelse you may need on hand prior to starting.

This is always the preferred method, but even more so for an inexperienced user who doesnt know how theyre going to respond to the supplements.

Is it a safe risk to make that my body will react relatively similarly to whatever compounds I introduce to my body as it did in the past? Or does sensitivity change over time?

Back