Researchology

Pattaya Pest

Still have my order pending since 5 Oct., (#4691) Since this was a sponsor on the forum does any body know whats up. I emailed 3 times and no answer

i have seen many people get their order and when they check the site it still says pending. give it till like Wednesday or Thursday and then dispute the charge with your credit card company.

Lion has been known for bad business practice for years now, dispute that and find someone with good customer service

Just to let you know I placed an order on Oct. 11th and I just received it today. On the website my order still says pending but I received it.

i spent about 6 weeks trying to get a order to the UK and ended up getting a refund, communiction was terrible. ordered elsewhere and got it in 8 days!

I have an order that I placed in early september. I have only had one previous problem in all the times that I have ordered from Lion. However this order was under Pending Status for about a month and now it has been on Processing status for about 2-3 weeks. BS!

Mph2QWK said:
got my order after only 1 week but the catch........only half of it showed up and billed for everything

send all inquiries to sales@lionnutrition.com. I have a full time cs rep to take care of any issues that people may have. If you aren't getting a response for whatever reason, you can also send me a PM,

LION

That doesnt bode well, Lion.
When you dont even defend yourself, the product or the company and sluff off any questions to an e-mail addy that is usually full so your "CS rep" can handle it. LMAO!

Bad business

I understand, just as any other business owner, that problems arise. I would say overall, our products, turnaround time and customer service over the years has been topnotch. Of course problems arise. We try to bend over backwards for customers who have not experienced this type of service, by either sending out freebies, or issuing credits back to them. Because of this, our repeat customer numbers grow every year. Granted, this past summer saw some big bumps on my end, which really effected the turnaround time of orders, etc., which we have tried honestly to make up for. I appreciate everyone's support and understanding. And I am happy to note that things are back to 100% top notch service. Also, tamox will be back in stock no later than TOMORROW! Stay posted...

Before I ordered I sent 2 emails to Lion's customer service and never received an answer so I ordered from cemproducts and was very pleased!

mike696920 said:
Before I ordered I sent 2 emails to Lion's customer service and never received an answer so I ordered from cemproducts and was very pleased!

check your pms

Back