Restarting my training and bulking ready for first cycle

andyeds1991

Hi all!

Been browsing the site(without registering) and other sites for a very long time but only now have decided to make myself known!

I'm 24 years old and been training on and off since 16, the main off has been the last 6 months due to lack of motivation/new job with different hours/family issues to sort!

I was previously 13stone at 5ft 10 with a very clean diet with low calories admittedly, I was well built and defined at this point with low bodyfat. But now I've lost 2stone and have a considerably higher BF 17% :bawling: and weighing in at a measly 71.9kg, although according to my scales 56.7kg of that is muscle. :scratchhe

I'm currently maxing my calories and protein and eating very clean, not drinking, and short and heavy gym sessions 4-5 times a week. over the past few weeks progress has been slow but bodyweight increasing....as is bodyfat(lack of cardio)....but strength is increasing as well as muscular endurance which has been more of a problem.

I was planning on buying a weight gainer to help get calories and protein in at times where I struggle to sit and eat(in work) but decided to make my own as it was cheaper and cleaner. Shakes tend to be around 800-900 calories. Average shake 100grams instand oats, 300ml whole milk, 2 scoops of 'myprotein' couple of teaspoons of almond butter and some fruit(can't really measure this as it varies on how much room I have left in blender) These are really helping me fill in the extra's I need. Rest of diet varies depending on work load, split shifts ect. But usually as follows(Diet isn't great but I'm fussy)

Breakfast-3 Eggs(scrambled or omlette)with wholegrain toast/Protein porridge 270Cal/18g Protein

Shake-Approx 826Cal/66g protein with multivitamin

Dinner-2 chicken breasts, peppers and onions, without portion of whole rice 500Cal/70g

Shake-approx 826Cal/66g with multivitamin

Last meal(usually in work around 8-9pm)2 chicken breasts/turkey/salmon(depending on menu) with rice/pasta 500Cal/70g

End of shift-11pm protein shake with multivitamin 405Cal/53g

Before bed-1am protein shake 405Cal/53g

This by my maths is roughly 3732calories and 396g protein(bit heavy on the protein) This doesn't include fruit I eat throughout the day, or the bits I eat when I pass through the kitchen in work haha

I'm looking to gain weight and muscle mass with this over the next few weeks to get myself in the routine and hopefully get some different ideas for food.

But the big bit, I've been looking to use steroids for several years, but thankfully forums like this one and the advice given to others on these forums made me realise I should wait until 24 or older....As much as it annoyed me at the time wanting to get bigger, so I carried on natural and made good natural gains and now I'm rebuilding myself as I said.

I have planned my cycle, read and re read posts across the internet(some more useful than others). Read up on pct, read up on dbol, test e, injection sites, needle length, HCG, training, eating(ok not so much on this) length of cycle, age to use, horror stories, results(lots on results)
So this is what I plan on doing:-

Week 1-12 300mg Test E X2 a week
Week 1-4/6 30-40mg Dbol ED(Cut it from rest days?)
Week 1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg ED
Week 4-14/15 HCG 250iu day before test E injection

PCT:-Week 15-19
Clomid 75/50/50/50
Nolva 40/20/20/20

This is what I have planned, this is basically what I see everywhere(aside from the Dbol for a first cycle, varying opinion on this)

Not looking to start this yet, probably a few weeks, but my gear is on the way(Jumped the gun a bit) but I know temptation will be hard to resist.

I'll post more info soon, any advice suggestions or negatives(within reason) are welcome!

Andy!

ok.. i see some red flags in the diet.. and in the cycle...

lets start with the cycle.. is this your first cycle??

ok.. i see some red flags in the diet.. and in the cycle...

lets start with the cycle.. is this your first cycle??

Hi, thanks for the reply!

The diet is awful I know, hence why I posted it really to get feedback/advice on it, not starting a cycle until I'm ready diet wise and better on the training!

This will be my first cycle!
And dbol was an afterthought, I know it is often said to use test only first cycle but others say dbol is fine?Varies across the net and amongst guys in the gym.
Same with my hcg dosing starting at week 4, others say from week 1?

Andy

the two changes i would make

1. remove the dbol

2. run hcg 250iu twice a week from start of cycle to start of pct..

have you considered hiring a professional for your diet?

Back