Ritalin w/ECA possible?

fitgal

Hello. Iam new here on this board and would be thankful if you people can help me.

I used the ECA stack in the past years for monthly cycling. Now I would like to use it again for 10 weeks. I also use Ritalin at the moment, 10 mg one dosage in the mornign.

Would it be ok to take ECA later in the day? I would like to use Ritalin in the morning at 7 or 8 o´clock. Ritalin doesn't last long, 2-3 hours for me. Could I use ECA at 12 o´clock and maybe again at 16 o´clock?

I am a athlete, I have very good cardiovascular health and no problems with heart or bloodpressure.

Why are you taking Ritalin? Some jackass doctor diagnose you with ADD or some other bullshit disease?

with that being said, i would say don't do it. Since both are heavy stimulants, and ephedra is bad enough on its own, it doesn't sound like the greatest idea to mix them.

How about posting your diet and cardio as that is truly what is used to lose fat.

Hello. Iam new here on this board and would be thankful if you people can help me.

I used the ECA stack in the past years for monthly cycling. Now I would like to use it again for 10 weeks. I also use Ritalin at the moment, 10 mg one dosage in the mornign.

Would it be ok to take ECA later in the day? I would like to use Ritalin in the morning at 7 or 8 o´clock. Ritalin doesn't last long, 2-3 hours for me. Could I use ECA at 12 o´clock and maybe again at 16 o´clock?

I am a athlete, I have very good cardiovascular health and no problems with heart or bloodpressure.

endurance athletes seem to drop dead quite often from playing around with stimulants. talk to your doc. or find a doc that is qualified to help.

Umm....if you aren't losing weight on ritalin alone there is something seriously wrong with your diet and/or cardio.

Like RJ said - post that info up so we can take a look.

Thanks for hthe help at first.
I use Ritalin only for learning now, I want to use ECA for weightloss. I take only 10 mg in the morning, this is not enoughfor weightloss. One friend takes 3x10 mg on one day, she has good weightloss results. But this is too much Ritalin, I don't want to take this much.

I knew from ECA it has lesser sideeffects. I used it in the past some times. That's the reason I want to use it as well.

youre missing the point. and looking for a shortcut.

post up your diet cuz as glub stated, if you aren't losing now on 10mg of ritalin even, then your diet sucks.

Using ryralin for learning ? Expand on this please..your in school and can t concentrate or what the hell ?

RJ and glub nailed it as usual.

Back