Roid Calculator

• Thread starter Juice Authority
  • Start date
J

Juice Authority

I saw this on A-A. This site is pretty cool.

http://www.come.to/roidcalc

It might be of use when you design your next cycle. The information seems to be fairly accurate. I did a search and no one posted this here so I feel so original!

:repost:

Hate to burst your bubble..........but that site's been around forever, a couple guys here have links to it in their signature as well.

Seriously though......., nice work, there are bound to be lots that have never seen it. I don't really know about the accuracy of it though :confused:

StoneColdNTO said:
:repost:

Hate to burst your bubble..........but that site's been around forever, a couple guys here have links to it in their signature as well.

Seriously though......., nice work, there are bound to be lots that have never seen it. I don't really know about the accuracy of it though :confused:

Damm! I even did a search before I posted thinking the rest of you would be in awe since it wasn't here before. Oh well:finger:

Hey JA......no worries bro, like I said there will probably be lots that never seen it before. I can pretend to be in awe.....Wow nice site !! :D

btw, Golden_Muscle is one of the guys with it in his sig.

Back