roids w/meds

waterweight

Athlete
Any adverse effects, side-effects, or health risks for taking prescription medicine and/or antibiotics while on cycle?? Thanks

Given that every prescription drug made does the exact same thing and they all have the exact same risks and side effects associated with them, this should be a pretty easy question to answer.

Any adverse effects, side-effects, or health risks for taking prescription medicine and/or antibiotics while on cycle?? Thanks

Off hand I know a few like ssri's interfere with nolva. I'd get online to a drug interaction website and plug in the medications prescribed to you and the compounds you plan on taking.

OK, on a slightly more serious note, you should worry both about drug interactions AND pre-existing problems. By definition, if your Doc has prescribed something, it's because you have a problem, so you might aggravate that problem even if there are no drug interaction issues. Off the top of my head, I would think blood pressure would be a big one, along with liver issues and cholesterol. Like Doc said, look for a website for this. I doubt anyone here is going to be able to give you anything more specific, especially since you didn't tell us what you're taking.

I think if you suffer from depression you should be careful and quite possibly talk to your doctor before you start your post cycle therapy (pct). I say this because I used underground clomid and nolva once and it was either fake or severely underdosed because after awhile I started feeling emotionally unstable and became very erratic. I would cry for no reason and lost a few friends because a couple times I called their girlfriends trying to hit on them and even told one that I was in love with her. It was a shitty experience.

I would check for drug interactions on drugs.com or google. I had to drop my wellbutrin when taking nolva because wellbutrin greatly deceases the effectiveness of nolva when taken together. Since then, I actually feel better without the wellbutrin. Oh and make sure you check the brand name and generic name just in case.

I think if you suffer from depression you should be careful and quite possibly talk to your doctor before you start your post cycle therapy (pct). I say this because I used underground clomid and nolva once and it was either fake or severely underdosed because after awhile I started feeling emotionally unstable and became very erratic. I would cry for no reason and lost a few friends because a couple times I called their girlfriends trying to hit on them and even told one that I was in love with her. It was a shitty experience.

You thought your clomid was bunk and overdoesed, sounds like the clomid effects to me. Everyones my True Love when Im on this shit, Not to the extent of the doctor but you know.

Damn that's an extreme example. I just mainly felt a little more emotional and drained, but I attribute that to my body trying to normalize and the dominance of estrogen during pct.

ROFL, it worked barely yesterday.. I actually felt somethin, but with a pool of nut that looked like I pissed.

i took my asthma meds with no problem. took amoxicillan no prob, and accupril for my bp ok. but there is no doc here so i would run it by your dr before starting any med.

Back