Ronnie 8x Mr Olympia. How?

6 2 240 lbs his weight only moved about 5lbs for contest kept himself lean and tight.

You are way off bro.. Arnold never competed over 225 pounds buddy... thats a fact.. It was UNHEARD of to have someone that big onstage until the days of Haney and Yates came around.. Yates was competeing at 250 pounds at his PEAK, granted hes only 5' 11 but his size was never seen on the stage before.

I'm more of a fan of the "golden era" bodybuilders--not a fan of the massive bodybuilders of today--just my preference.

245 was Yates before he got really freaky, which was 265 according to his listed competition weight.

LoL. Dude Black guys genetically have more muscle mass all across the board, hands down. Funny I just watched a clip from the Arnold Classic this yr. and there was like one white guy on stage. Look at pro sports that should sum up your ? for ya, lol. Well except Hockey. Once Black guys learn how to skate though look out, lol.

lol

I love Marcus's physique.. If blacks have more fast twitch fibers, I don't see how that would make them superior in weight lifting/bodybuilding. Genetics + desire + exercise & proper diet makes a physique..no matter the race.

.........lightweight.. lol

Back