Ronnie before vs. Ronnie in the present

IFBBPro

Competing soon...
What happened to him? Why did he do this to himself? Maybe this wasnt time for competition (he was a guest poser on the second picture), but he is so fat and ugly.

Last edited:
cubanojoe said:
u think he looks ripped all year round?

Even is competition he looks like a big pregnant women

I know they dont look ripped all year round.. at least 70-80% of them, but still he made negative progress to me in looking mass. But who is looking for my opinion hehehe I think next time someone else should be Mr., not Ronnie.

Jay has nothing on Ronnie.. ronnie has more mass and that is why he keeps on winning.

And why take a now bs then pic when one is on the way to or from comp. form and one is in the bulker season? Yes he´s gut has grown, and so has the muscles... like 60 pounds from the before pic..

ronnie for president!

Bast said:
Jay has nothing on Ronnie.. ronnie has more mass and that is why he keeps on winning.

And why take a now bs then pic when one is on the way to or from comp. form and one is in the bulker season? Yes he´s gut has grown, and so has the muscles... like 60 pounds from the before pic..

ronnie for president!

****Newbie here..... Jay has less BLOAT.... Ronnie is huge but, his belly is huge, also whats up with the glutes being shredded, and basically looking like he is wearing a thong, i know it shows condition, but come on enough is enough.... :eyes:
Arnold

Back