Ronnie Coleman left lat??

parrish

From 2006 Olympia...did he tear his left lat?
It looks 2/3 the size of his right,dont you think so?

i had heard from a relible source his lat was injured ,i think it was his left tri, and calf.. you can tell in other poses about his calf and tri....

mattd46612 said:
Dorian got the job done while injured....

Yeah but during the contest he looked liked a circus freak. Dorian's bicep injury left him with half of a bicep. How could someone win a major bodybuilding contest with a deformed arm? Hmmm.. :rolleyes:

i was at the 95 and 96 olympia in atlanta and chicago, dorian really should not have won, shawn ray or nasser... i'm a yates fan but how can you call a missing bicep a complete package? just my 2 cents worth.

I was at the Olympia and sat in Weider's private booth for prejudging and finals. I only noticed the calf and his left tri was substantially smaller than the right, BUT he was absolutely MASSIVE!! I didnt notice the lat, but my wife did. To be honest, I feel Ronnie got screwed. Did he have a couple of injuries... yes. I will tell you though that he was still the largest BY FAR and in the craziest condition. It was close between him and Jay, but he was STILL noticably larger and in much drier, sharper shape. Jay was sick just up until the contest and it showed. Did he have injuries... no, but he was also alot smoother and smaller than Ronnie.

Thompson31580 said:
I was at the Olympia and sat in Weider's private booth for prejudging and finals. I only noticed the calf and his left tri was substantially smaller than the right, BUT he was absolutely MASSIVE!! I didnt notice the lat, but my wife did. To be honest, I feel Ronnie got screwed. Did he have a couple of injuries... yes. I will tell you though that he was still the largest BY FAR and in the craziest condition. It was close between him and Jay, but he was STILL noticably larger and in much drier, sharper shape. Jay was sick just up until the contest and it showed. Did he have injuries... no, but he was also alot smoother and smaller than Ronnie.

Honestly then the judges look for bigger mass rather then shape & symetry correct???
When I look at Coleman part by partEX (arms,legs,chest)Amazing but all at once I dont like it at all!
Dexter build I like better just like Shawn Ray's build perfect but not GH freaky.
His abs that skick out like a gut is a total turn off for me.
Honestly what do the judges look & seperate from the best??

parrish said:
From 2006 Olympia...did he tear his left lat?
It looks 2/3 the size of his right,dont you think so?

I heard he accidentally hit a nerve with a synthol shot.

parrish said:
Honestly then the judges look for bigger mass rather then shape & symetry correct???
When I look at Coleman part by partEX (arms,legs,chest)Amazing but all at once I dont like it at all!
Dexter build I like better just like Shawn Ray's build perfect but not GH freaky.
His abs that skick out like a gut is a total turn off for me.
Honestly what do the judges look & seperate from the best??
Personally I agree. I prefer Dexter's look, Vic Martinez looked incredible too, BUT at some point there has to be a standard set. If you are going to go for all out size and condition then thats Ronnie. Seeing it in person is MUCH different than seeing the magazine snap shots. Ronnie was VERY impressive in person. Obviously b/c of the injuries Ronnie sustained, Jay presented a more proportioned, symmetrical physique. Ronnie still had quite a bit more muscle, better conditioning and was much drier and fuller. This was enough to carry Dorian with much more visible flaws and that was over a near perfect Shawn Ray. Pick a standard and stick with it. The arbitrary judging sucks IMHO.

Ronnie's lat has been injured for a long time now. I'm pretty sure he injured it prior to the last 2 or 3 Olympia's.

Back