Rousimar "Toquinho" Palhares

dirkdiggler9969

I didn't know a whole lot about this cat until after I looked him up after he owned Salavery. This dude is a fucking beast. He's gonna murder Hendo. That's how I'm gonna pick it. Rousimar "Toquinho" Palhares by way of Murder due to a compound fracture of the Leg hense severing the Femoral Artery... I hope Buffer gets that right.

I'm now very interested in a Silva Palhares fight. If Palhares takes Silva down he's toast. But that's no easy task, when he's kicking your dome with unblockable front kicks.

If it hits the ground Palhares has a huge advantage. On the feet, Hendo has shown that he can throw bombs.

This will be a huge test for both fighters.

Palhares will take down Hendo in the 1st period. And yes Silva is a dead man if it hits the ground. Lutter's sorry, out of shape ass should've subbed Silva and Hendo should've been able to get a more dominant side control. Palhares is head and shoulders above both those guys on the ground. I'm not saying Silva won't knee his head off, but if it goes to the ground he's DED dead!

you are pretty high on this cat's nuts

so where do you rank fihlo?

i was going to say almost the exact thing. dirk seems to have jumped on this guys nuts pretty quickly. he saw one fight of his and read up on him and now he is so sure hed kill silva if he got him on the ground? ill pay close attention to the guy in the hendo fight and ill make a decision then.

I dont understand, he beats salavery, who obviously sucks, and you jump on his nuts? You can't judge everything from one fight. Anderson silva's jiu jitsu is among the worlds best, he is the best all around fighter in mma.

Hmmmmm, I'm aware of Palhares's skill and have watched him fight. I'm still liking Hendo for this one... if for nothing more then I like him as a fighter better.

Dude watch his submission skills on youtube. He's one of the best Jitz guys I've seen ever in MMA. I don't think he matches up awesome with everybody, but I think that Hendo is gonna have problems.

As far as where I rank Fhilo, I think the guy is great. Only problem is Silva said that he will never fight him. Also, Chael Sonnen(Spelling) was fucking owning him until he got over zealous and got caught, stupid move. I like Filho but on the ground Palhares is an anklelocking fool. Also, Salavery isn't garbage, he's not top tier, but he's not garbage. Most of his loses are by decision.

Salaverry in his prime was decent, but he was on his way out the door. In fact he retired after the palhares fight cause his heart wasn't in it anymore.

Again you are judging fihlo on a single fight, he was toolin dudes in pride. World class guys on another level than a burnt out Salaverry.

Palhares may be awesome, just don't know it yet from that fight. Maia as I said before and easto just pointed out is already proven. He just subbed who everybody thought was a bjj whiz in macdonald.

I don't see Palhares taking hendo down unless he gets sloppy with his striking. Hendo only gets subbed by the best, the nog bros. Silva only subbed him cause he was caught and hurt striking.

Back