RUI CJC-1293 / Mod GRF 1-29

Nabeezy

Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone could shed some light on this. I've been purchasing MT2 from RUI for awhile now it and it seems to be working great. I trust RUI as vendor and would love to go with them for a peptide cycle I plan to run. Mod GRF 1-29 and GHRP-6. However I am a bit confused since they do not label their product as CJC-1295 w/o DAC (Mod GRF 1-29) as most other vendors do. I believe they label it as CJC-1293. Is this correct?

When I contacted their support they said they only carry the following items: CJC-1295 (with DAC) & CJC-1293 (without DAC).

Sorry if this is a silly question or if it was addressed elsewhere. I just want to make sure that what I am getting is in fact Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC-1293 from RUI).

Thanks for your time!

I am not 100% sure so maybe someone can confirm. But I believe this is because TRUE CJC1295 only comes with DAC. Other analogs CJC1293 as an example do not contain the drug affinity complex. So if you do not want the long acting version choose the CJC1293 for a GHRH in your research.

Hey guys,

I was wondering if someone could shed some light on this. I've been purchasing MT2 from RUI for awhile now it and it seems to be working great. I trust RUI as vendor and would love to go with them for a peptide cycle I plan to run. Mod GRF 1-29 and GHRP-6. However I am a bit confused since they do not label their product as CJC-1295 w/o DAC (Mod GRF 1-29) as most other vendors do. I believe they label it as CJC-1293. Is this correct?

When I contacted their support they said they only carry the following items: CJC-1295 (with DAC) & CJC-1293 (without DAC).

Sorry if this is a silly question or if it was addressed elsewhere. I just want to make sure that what I am getting is in fact Mod GRF 1-29 (CJC-1293 from RUI).

Thanks for your time!

there is alot of missunderstanding with the name. cjc1293 and cjc 1295 is not the same as what most of us call GRF 1-29. on the site it is called "Sermorelin" that is what I rec you stack with ghrp2 or 6.

cjc 1293 HAS dac, so does cjc1295, but cjc1293 is a bit faster then 1295. BOTH have dac, but alot of places call cjc1293 w/o dac grf 1-29 and vis versa, but that is not the case or it would not even be cjc1293....

you want sermorelin ( grf 1-29).
it is not rui that is miss naming peptides, it is most of the people on the forums that are doing that, most shops also... miss-namingit... It is confusing trust me I know.

I am not 100% sure so maybe someone can confirm. But I believe this is because TRUE CJC1295 only comes with DAC. Other analogs CJC1293 as an example do not contain the drug affinity complex. So if you do not want the long acting version choose the CJC1293 for a GHRH in your research.

both are long lasting, but cjc1293 is a bit faster then 1295.
for true NO DAC you want grf 1-29 ( Sermorelin) imo

Thats the biggest confusion I have with their description.

CJC-1293
''CJC-1293 aides in the stimulation of the pituitary gland to increase productions of growth hormone. Sermorelin is a "growth hormone-releasing hormone" (GHRH) and is a truncated analog of a growth hormone releasing factor (GRF 1-29 modified) that is naturally produced to stimulate pituitary production of growth hormone.''

Sermorelin
''Sermorelin aides in the stimulation of the pituitary gland to increase productions of growth hormone. Sermorelin is a "growth hormone-releasing hormone" (GHRH) and is a truncated analog of a growth hormone releasing factor (GRF 1-44) that is naturally produced to stimulate pituitary production of growth hormone. ''

If I'm looking for Mod GRF 1-29 I should choose RUI's CJC-1293 correct?

Thats the biggest confusion I have with their description.

CJC-1293
''CJC-1293 aides in the stimulation of the pituitary gland to increase productions of growth hormone. Sermorelin is a "growth hormone-releasing hormone" (GHRH) and is a truncated analog of a growth hormone releasing factor (GRF 1-29 modified) that is naturally produced to stimulate pituitary production of growth hormone.''

Sermorelin
''Sermorelin aides in the stimulation of the pituitary gland to increase productions of growth hormone. Sermorelin is a "growth hormone-releasing hormone" (GHRH) and is a truncated analog of a growth hormone releasing factor (GRF 1-44) that is naturally produced to stimulate pituitary production of growth hormone. ''

If I'm looking for Mod GRF 1-29 I should choose RUI's CJC-1293 correct?

that must be a typo, you want sermorelin

that must be a typo, you want sermorelin

cjc 1293 and 1295 ARE analogs of grf though.,,.,, so it Is modulated grf.... but you want grf 1-29 ( sermorelin). I know its confusing

mod grf is a general term. its like saying you want fruit.... well what kind fo fruit.. or you want apples... well what kind of apples.

Juiced, I thought you contacted RUI about this. We discussed in another post quite vigorously. Im glad it wasn't just me confused.

Back