RUI-products PEPTIDES CJC,GHRP,IGF1Ec and IGF1LR3 stack/cycle Review and LOG ! :-D

juced_porkchop

Hello guys, I’m sure you have seen me around here and have seen I usually praise IGF1LR3 a lot.

I do Like the stuff but also VERY much like; MT2, CJC-1295/1293, GHRP-2/6, IGF1EC

I also talk about RUI-products.com a lot because I feel they have some of the best quality after years using them and hope this next test will go like the rest have.

Well Lucky me :) I am running a peptide study right now that happens to be all RUI and thought why not log/review it since its all one company and may also help/teach others while I am learning myself.:)

OK I have been on this peptide study for the last few weeks and starting to notice the nice help in the study I have started, which is what lead me to want to post about it and review it.

This is basicly what I have set out:

Wk1-11 50mcg ed IGF-1LR3
Wk1-11 1000mcg ew CJC-1295
Wk1-11 100mcg 2-3X ed GHRP-2
Wk1-11 10-20mcg IGF1 Ec (post workout/so 2-4 days a week)

I am running a RECOMP/Cutter study right now.

What I want from this is:
Faster recovery
Fatloss
Less joint/back pain
Pumps
Muscle gains

It has only been a few weeks and as we all know HGH itself takes a while to notice, I may even extend this log if I get more.

But in only 4 weeks I have noticed (I’m sure part is the IGF1LR3 since I seem to notice that a bit faster when I have used it in a study on its own) That sleep seems a bit better, fat loss is coming now (diet is a main part though) and I don’t seem to be losing muscle (maybe gaining it).
Still a bit early for full review but thought I would get it started.
So far so good! :-D

I will update soon! :p

Today I am feeling a lot better. Almost 100% from the flu.

I look fairly full and unbloated considering I am/was sick and diet was off. (Not too much, just not right foods)

I think the higher HGH output over the last few weeks along with the IGF1LR3 has helped me keep on mass while my diet was off and me sick, while helping me lean out a bit. I was looking today and notice a bit more definition in the lower abs (last ones, V abs) which is nice.
I'm sure I will look and feel better in the next few days when I am 100%. But where I am now is more than 100% for a lot so I guess I can't be too hard on myself.
But DAMIN I have a craving for beer not that it's hot out lol

Still no workout, but I think tomorrow I will be good enough to start up again.

Last edited:
1000mcg ew of cjc-1295? i thought most run it 3x a day like the ghrp so it stays in your body that long? if so i wouldve went that route instead..

1000mcg ew of cjc-1295? i thought most run it 3x a day like the ghrp so it stays in your body that long? if so i wouldve went that route instead..

You are confused, but not your fault, ALOT of people call
CJC-1293: CJC1295 w/o dac (without dac) and i think there is another.

CJC-1293 is taken 2-4X a day at doses of 50-150mcg per time.

here is some info:

CJC-1293 aides in the stimulation of the pituitary gland to increase productions of growth hormone. Sermorelin is a "growth hormone-releasing hormone" (GHRH) and is a truncated analog of a growth hormone releasing factor (GRF 1-29 modified) that is naturally produced to stimulate pituitary production of growth hormone. The increase volumes of growth hormone produced by the pituitary gland causes an increase in the production of Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 (IGF-1) by the liver, as shown in research settings.

AND here is info on the CJC-1295:

CJC 1295 is a peptide of 29 amino acid length, primarily functioning as a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analog. CJC-1295 represents a very exciting new compound that has the potential to increase growth hormone and IGF-I secretion and effects. CJC - 1295 Stimulates GH and IGF-1 Secretion, and will keep a steady increase of HGH and IGF-1 with no increase in prolactin, leading to intense fat loss, and increases protein synthesis for more muscle growth.

CJC-1295 is a synthetic modification of growth hormone releasing factor (GRF) with D-Ala, Gln, Ala, and Leu substitutions at positions 2, 8, 15, and 27 respectively. These substitutions create a much more stable peptide. By applying the Drug Affinity Complex (DAC) technology to GRF, the peptide selectively and covalently binds to circulating albumin after subcutaneous (SC) administration, thus prolonging its half-life.

These substitutions are key to increasing the overall half life of CJC-1295 but there lies an even greater reason as to why the half life has been extended. Bioconjugation is a relatively newer technology that takes a reactive group and attaches it to a peptide, which in turn reacts with a nucleophilic (usually a partially negative molecule) entity found in the blood to form a more stable bond.

In fact, bioconjugation is so effective that there was less than 1% of CJC-1295 left unreacted in vivo and over 90% was stabilized after subcutaneous injection. This means that you get more of what you paid for working for you.

kindof... just didnt know that the cjc-1295 could be shot ew.. thought it was ed... yea guess it was the terminology that got messed up... but hmmm i mite try that route then after my bottles of frag...

kindof... just didnt know that the cjc-1295 could be shot ew.. thought it was ed... yea guess it was the terminology that got messed up... but hmmm i mite try that route then after my bottles of frag...

CJC-1293 is every day, well more like 2-4X a day. but if you read into the two on wiki or google you will se why.

so your not really wrong, just about this type

I have to say the run went well.
Had no issues with RUI's stuff in the study.

Everything but about 1-2 weeks of LR3 is finished and have still igf1 EC i will use post/wo in study and of course the awesome MT2 I will be dosing at 0.5mg a week to keep tan in test subject.

I tore a bicept slightly and I felt it was great i was doing this study while that heppend because I found it to help out with healing and pain.
I also felt there is/was a nice leaning out/ fatloss, while I was able to take on a lb or 2 which is great!
and my training and diet was not the best due to hurt.

Back