Safest steroid

SouSa

though it's hard to consider steroids "safe" with the many possible harmful side effects, could Nandrolone Deconate be considered "safe"? This question is out of pure interest, not that i plan on taking or stacking it with anything, but i've been reading up a lot because it interests me. thoughts on that from experienced users?

safe? not really.. it has low side effects but its very suppressive.. if i had to pick a "least harmful" id go with methenolone or oxandrolone.. but both require Testosterone along with them.. for optimal

anavar(oxandrolone) and primobolan(methenolone) as stated above r considered by many the 2 safest. primobolan however is very very expensive. anavar is the safest oral steroid on the market. both of these good lean maintainable gains

cant get safer then just plain old test..... but honestly media has just put steroids in a bad spotlight, it really isn't nearly as bad as people think, people are just uneducated that's all

None of them are safe. You are the one who needs to be safe. Pct Aromatase inhibitor (AI) diet water ect ect

It's like a gun. Treat it like its loaded.

cant get safer then just plain old test..... but honestly media has just put steroids in a bad spotlight, it really isn't nearly as bad as people think, people are just uneducated that's all

people are uneducated, that's a good observation!!

Back