Saints!!!!!!!

BUFFDAWG10

Rookie
Damn, I can't believe it the Saints finally decide to play some football and beat the shit out of Atlanta!!!!!!!!!!!:p

I live right outside New Orleans and the whole state is in a better mood when they win....i hope they keep it up.

Gator

My Raiders are done.
The team feels that Coach Callahan has dismantled everything Gruden did there....and theyre right....i want my coach back!

my detroit lions were about due for a win, i didnt think it would come until the bears at home, though!

i have thanksgiving day tickets to the lions!!!!!!!

dbolme said:
my detroit lions were about due for a win, i didnt think it would come until the bears at home, though!

i have thanksgiving day tickets to the lions!!!!!!!

Thats classic...nothin like the Lions on Thanksgiving.
Im pullin fer em.

Gator
BTW Good game against the Raiders.

yeah it was an alright game against the raiders, but theres one stat that makes me totally disgusted with the team:

lions WRs combined for 17 yards

just fucking pathetic, they are missing charles rogers sooooooo much

Well, the Saints have managed to fuck themselves out of the playoffs again this year!!!!! I know other temas had to lose for them to have a chnace, but at the end of the game today they scored on probably what will be one of the most exciting plays ever.............then the fuckin kicker misses the extra point!!!!!!!! Damn, I tell you one thing if I would be that guy I would not have wnated to be him in the team locker room!!!!!

termi_08* said:
Hey what happen to those Saints this week? "HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS"

YEAH......HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!! The Saints beat their ass today!!!!!!!!!! The Cowboys are fucking horrible, they could not even run the ball against the Saints defense which is poor against the run!:D

Back