Saints!!!!!!!

Yea cowboys arent looking that great........they look good one week, then look like shit the next.....but hey...................atleast they are in the playoffs :)

Gredavcox said:
Yea cowboys arent looking that great........they look good one week, then look like shit the next.....but hey...................atleast they are in the playoffs :)

Yeah, but I bet you they lose their first game. They do have a tuff defense, but their offense SUCKS............the cowboys have no running game and as far as Quincy Carter I would not bet on him bringing them too far!!!!

I could'nt agree with you more Buff........Im a huge cowboys fan, but I dont think that they are super great this year.......they were mediocre with some good breaks. They need to can Carter, and bring Dillon in from the bengals!

Gredavcox said:
I could'nt agree with you more Buff........Im a huge cowboys fan, but I dont think that they are super great this year.......they were mediocre with some good breaks. They need to can Carter, and bring Dillon in from the bengals!

I really don't like the Cowboys, but if they get themselves a good QB and develop a descent running game they will be a force to reckon with again.

Its about time.....its been 8-9-10 years since they have been anything special. Lets see what they can do I guess!

Back