Sample Diet??please??

youngbuck85

Hey guys,im lookin advice with a new diet!!!i eat big and alot although to be honest it isnt regimented or monitored as such!! I would really appreciate it if some of u guys could post a sample days diet which would be for me personally to help me gain more weight!! I wanna bulk up big time and just need some help in doing that!! Im 144 lbs, 5'9 and bf 14 !!
Thanks very much boys!!! I have whey protein on hand also to take in between meals or watever!!!

We know nothing about your lifting routine how active you are what cardio you do, so to be honest any diet that gets posted cant be acurate because it wont take into account calories you burn througout the day. The best thing you can do bro is sign up to fitday and monitor your diet, calories obtained and calries burnt. It made the world of difference for me. But for sample diets just have a look at what some of the guys do here in the journal page.

thanks for the tip bud,well i will do that but please could u just give me sort of a quick personal one just to sorta get me on the right track!! I lift 3 or 4 times a week,i dont do any cardio as i dont wanna be losing ANY weight, and I work as an engineer so im up and down ladders all day but isnt too strenuous to be honest!!! I just need something to work from!!!

Much appreciated mate!!!!

Have a look on my journal page it pretty detailed on what I eat you should be able to get some sort a sample plan from that, its not perfect but its a start.

Hey man,your journal is lookin sweet you seem to be on the ball!!!thanks for that!!! one last question, You see alot of guys saying in the morning they have like 6 or 8 egg whites!! well i am bulking so should i take the yoke too??

and just how do these guys take 8 eggs??do they just crack them in a glass and drink? id say it would be pretty tight eating 8 hard boiled eggs with 2 rounds of toast first thing in the morning!!! (NOT THAT I WONT BE DOING IT IF ITS WHATS GOTTA B DONE)

GOD HELP THE GUY I LIVE WITH,WILL BE BREATHIN MY EGG ASS FOR NEXT 12 WEEKS!!!HAHA SWEET!!!!

thanks for the help bud!!

I prep the night before to more convieniece.
I have them in an omlette atm Im having 6 egg whites, 1 whole egg a can of tuna and 2 slices of wholgrain bread which gives me about 68g protein, 33g carbs and 8g of fat.

If you have 8 whole eggs with this breakfast then your looking at about 83g protein, 37g carbs, 35g fat. That turns out to be about 250g of fat per week just from breakfast.

If you dont mind eating that much fat then then set yourself away my aim is more of a clean bulk, you can bump up the amount of whole eggs you eat but personally I wouldnt have 7-8 daily.

Last edited:
I agree with Drako eggs are great for protein. The yolk contains about 1g of protein and all the fat. I am trying to bulk right now myself so here is a sample of what I have been doing.

Breakfast: 3/4 cup 1-minute oatmeal, 3/4 cup fat free milk microwave 2mintues. Dump in 1cup plain yogurt and mix. 425calories, 4.5g fat, 68g carbs, and 28g protein

meal 2: Lean mean either 96/4 hamgurger or chicken breast w/ 1 packet of easy mac n cheese: 425 calories, 10g fat, 45g carbs, 38g protein

meal 3: Lean meat w/ 1/2 cup brown rice: 325 calories, 2.5g fat, 35g carbs, 40g protein

meal 4: I usually do my eggs at night because theres little no no carbs before bedtime. 6 egg whites with 1 yolk and a little cheese sprinkled on the top. 176calories, 11g fat, 1g carbs, 37g protein.

I drink a protein shake pre workout around 40g protein and another post workout.

Back