Santiago Tren

Santiago labs is a canadian UG lab don't really know much about their products, if it was me i would stick with a well known canadian lab that has been around for a bit and built a good rep.I really don't know of to many people who use this lab they could be good but i would not take the chance.

Santiago Is from Spain and made in a lab there, I've been fimilar with Santiago products for over a year.. Without getting into details lets just say it's GREAT gear and i've had many repeat users in contest and have great gains. It's 100% painless, I've done 40cc of Cypionate myself, and i had great strengh and size gains..

I have a few friends in spain who swear by this stuff, it's very popular locally and very popular in Eastern canada, who knows elsewhere?

These are legit according to your picture... There should be a Santigo Logo Sticker on the back for authentisity.. I'll post pics...

If you have any questions about Santiago Please PM me but in a nutshell, i trust it.

Last edited:
i know this forum is old, but if you ever get a chance to grab there tren a it is A+++++ amazing results

Back