Sarm and trt and back pumps

Grove

So I started using lgd4033 mk2866 and mk677 along with my 200mg trt dose About 6 weeks into the sarm cycle (from transformix peptides) in getting low back pumps like I get from d-Bol Anybody else experienced this from sarms? The dosing is 20mg lgd 25mg mk2866 and 10mg mk677

Pumps are great with Sarms. S4 also makes the veins more visible... I always wondered about transformix peptides though. Are they legit? My favorite company is SarmSearch. I've tried 2 other companies for sarms.

So I started using lgd4033 mk2866 and mk677 along with my 200mg trt dose About 6 weeks into the sarm cycle (from transformix peptides) in getting low back pumps like I get from d-Bol Anybody else experienced this from sarms? The dosing is 20mg lgd 25mg mk2866 and 10mg mk677

Not sure if this could be related to the pumps, but 20 mg LGD seems high - many people report that the optimal dose is around 10mg, with diminishing returns above that. And, you could go higher with MK677 - 20 or 25mg seems to be the sweet spot. Try lowering your LGD and see what happens...

Lower back pumps

Not sure if this could be related to the pumps, but 20 mg LGD seems high - many people report that the optimal dose is around 10mg, with diminishing returns above that. And, you could go higher with MK677 - 20 or 25mg seems to be the sweet spot. Try lowering your LGD and see what happens...
Wish I could lower the lgd but it's all mixed together at these dosages from transformix. As far as quality of products I've used melanotan 2 from them and it was g2g and this sarm mix is giving me great results just curious on the sides. Also pretty lethargic like I was on superdrol.

After your post, I went to their website to check the products out... Those Sarms mixes are a joke... Like gayeyes stated, optimal dosages of individual sarms either overdosed or underdosed. I would never use LGD at that high dosage. People use it between 3-10mg.

Wish I could lower the lgd but it's all mixed together at these dosages from transformix. As far as quality of products I've used melanotan 2 from them and it was g2g and this sarm mix is giving me great results just curious on the sides. Also pretty lethargic like I was on superdrol.

Lethargy is a known side effect of MK677 although at your low dose of 10mg it shouldn't be that bad. It usually subsides after a couple weeks. LGD can also cause a bit of lethargy since it suppresses your natural test significantly, but in your case that's not a concern since you're on TRT.

Back