Adding a Sarm to testosterone replacement therapy

30west

Hey guys, a little back round. I started trt at 35... 41 now . I was on 200mg of test cyp a week and then i was having problem with my hemocrit too high. I was donating every 2 months to keep it down. Dr said we either have to lower the dose of go to hematologist for phlebotomy . So i am down to 100mg every 10 days and ive have no issues with my hemo since. I was wondering if i added a sarm to my trt dosage would it affect my hemocrit? Have been researching mk-677. Any experiences with sarms and trt. Any advice? Thanks

Hey guys, a little back round. I started trt at 35... 41 now . I was on 200mg of test cyp a week and then i was having problem with my hemocrit too high. I was donating every 2 months to keep it down. Dr said we either have to lower the dose of go to hematologist for phlebotomy . So i am down to 100mg every 10 days and ive have no issues with my hemo since. I was wondering if i added a sarm to my trt dosage would it affect my hemocrit? Have been researching mk-677. Any experiences with sarms and trt. Any advice? Thanks

Thats a really low dose, how do you feel on 100mgs every 10 days? Wonder why they doctor didn't try you at like 140mg every week before going to such a low dose, or worst case, 100mg every week. Where are you getting your TRT from?

She said she wanted my levels at around 400 on the day before my injection. On that protocol that's where I was at. I'm going back for my yearly end of the month. Going try and get it uped a little bit. I think she is proceeding with caution since my hemo was so elevated on 200mg a week.

I feel ok. Not like I did at 200mg a week. Harder to make gains at gym.That's why I was wondering if I could add something to give me little boost without raising my hemo. Still have a high libido. Not getting any sides on this dose.

How long have you been on the 100mg/10days? Curious because it sounds like you feel great at that dose and that's a very good thing.
Sorry...I know nothing about the sarms. I'm sure someone will chime in and help

How long have you been on the 100mg/10days? Curious because it sounds like you feel great at that dose and that's a very good thing.
Sorry...I know nothing about the sarms. I'm sure someone will chime in and help

Ive been on that dose for about 9 months. I do not take anything for estregen and i am no longer getting any acne on my back and my hemocrit is around 16 when i go to donate .

Why would you go for every 10 day dosing? You can see the 1,100 to 400 rollercoaster it puts you on.

If you cut that in half you'd have lower peak and higher trough, might reduce tendency to ramp hematocrit and also help you feel better so you wouldn't need to think about SARMS.

As for MK-677 you probably know it's meant to boost your natural HGH production. I used it for a while and got a massive appetite boost at first that faded after a few weeks, put on about 20 lbs weight which was probably mostly water at first then recomped it into muscle over the following months. Long term ended up 20# heavier and same body fat % so I'm pretty sure about 85% of that initial water weight recomped into muscle. Was also taking it with LGD-4033 and GW so can't say what MK would do by itself. I think I hung on to that run for a little over seven weeks when I had to bail due to being suppressed on testosterone - which wouldn't happen to you since you are on TRT.

Why would you go for every 10 day dosing? You can see the 1,100 to 400 rollercoaster it puts you on.

If you cut that in half you'd have lower peak and higher trough, might reduce tendency to ramp hematocrit and also help you feel better so you wouldn't need to think about SARMS.

As for MK-677 you probably know it's meant to boost your natural HGH production. I used it for a while and got a massive appetite boost at first that faded after a few weeks, put on about 20 lbs weight which was probably mostly water at first then recomped it into muscle over the following months. Long term ended up 20# heavier and same body fat % so I'm pretty sure about 85% of that initial water weight recomped into muscle. Was also taking it with LGD-4033 and GW so can't say what MK would do by itself. I think I hung on to that run for a little over seven weeks when I had to bail due to being suppressed on testosterone - which wouldn't happen to you since you are on TRT.

I'm going to bring that up with her when i go in for my yearly next month . Thanks for your advice. I was looking at mk-677 because i don't want anything to mess with the peak of my test levels, that would raise my hemo.

Well I got all the sides from the mk-677. Water weight, been eating everything in sight the past 2 days and intense dreams and tiredness. Ready to hit the gym this morning and see!

Well I got all the sides from the mk-677. Water weight, been eating everything in sight the past 2 days and intense dreams and tiredness. Ready to hit the gym this morning and see!

Yes the MK-677 is great for a strong appetite and gains.

Back