SARMS: The new alternative to AAS for women?

spagal10

As a female who trains with a PT who has been a BB for over 20+years and follows the "old-school" method of Test, HGH, and other various "adult supplements" as he calls them, I have been researching for a better, safer alternative that the AAS methods listed above.

I love my trainer, we have a great relationship and I trust his knowledge and training expertise 100%. But...I don't want to necessarily jump on the anabolic steroid bandwagon to get me out of my current plateau. I've been stuck as far as dropping BF% and increasing strength and gains for a few months now and something's gotta give!

So, I've been researching SARMS. For me, my goal is to compete: Figure. I'm 28, 5'2" 130lbs..but my BF% is high. I'm a little bit "fluffy" as my PT says..I retain a lot of water. So we are trying to play with diet, cardio, weight training to get me out of my slump, but my body is just not budging. I'm looking into trying SARMS. I want to try them because of the similar results you can obtain as if you were on AAS, but without the liver toxicity and the risk of virilization. Of course, everything in moderation!

I would start low and see how I would do. If any of you ladies out there could share some insight if you have cycled SARMS: S4, Ostarine, GW-50...let me know! I'm looking to learn about the best dosage amounts for females, lengths of cycle, and possible stacking of different ones.

In to see what others have to say about this. I just received Epi and plan to start that soon and was wondering if i can stack it with any of these?

I'll be taking Epi as well, but since this is my first cycle ever...I'm hoping these stacks will work. I hope someone can answer this for you better than I could.

Back