-- SarmsSearch.com has a NEW WEBSITE, let's celebrate with MORE SAVINGS!!

The primary reason body builders and athletes want AICAR is because it greatly increases blood flow to the heart. It has been used for this by the medical community since the late 1980s. It also greatly increases the body's ability to use glucose - so you have both more blood flow through the heart AND more energy in your cells. If used 24 hours before heart surgery, it lengthens the time the heart cells can be without blood flow and not die.

As if that is not enough, it also has recently (last 4 or so years) been found to have anti-cancer properties. It helps prevent cancerous cells from dividing, thereby spreading throughout the body. It also helps prevent the corruption of healthy cells by the cancerous cells. Clinical human trials are still underway for at least 3 different types of cancer (colon and lymphoma are the only two I remember).

I noticed that SS is not carrying AICAR any longer. Do you know if they plan to?

Why no more YK-11 on sarmsearch?

I noticed that SS is not carrying AICAR any longer. Do you know if they plan to?

Hmmmm....both were there, maybe they are temporarily out of stock.

I spoke to Psizzle and she said there is a slight problem with the site and those two products are not showing up for some reason...that they are working on it. For now, you can email SarmsEmail@gmail.com if you want to order either of them and it will be manually entered by the SarmsSearch folks.

Last edited:
AICAR and YK are both still in stock. Just send an email to the email cyber listed and let us know you'd like to order some. Our new website is in the process of being built, so until then we are using our old system. Our new system should be up and running soon. :)

Back