--SarmsSearch.com MAY SALE!!--

psizzle_8

It's that time again folks!

As the title says, we are running a sale for the month of May. This sale is longer than our usual weekend sales, so take advantage!

Use the code SUPER20 at checkout for 20% off your sarms order. Stock up now and get ready for summer!

For more info on our amazing Sarms products, here's an info thread I made for everyone to read up and discuss: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...sarms-info-thread-hosted-sarmssearch-com.html

And, as always, don't hesitate to send me a message if you have questions.

ENJOY!! :)

HUGE deal! I'm running GW from SS in my PCT and it's amazing how good I feel on it. Here's a kind of small experimental test: Last week, while I was briefly out of GW from SS I temporarily filled in with an old, unfinished GW I'd picked up at Sarms1. I was pretty sure I'd notice the difference, but, jesus, I had no idea! Last week on the sarms1 GW I felt irritable and angry. I had no rush of energy and saw nothing in the way of fat loss or stamina change. (I'd also forgotten how bad that pink taste is!) I've been back on SS GW for ONE DAY, and I already can feel it. I feel more upbeat, more vital, and I had a KILLER workout in the gym last night. Best I've had in weeks.

I am not intrinsically against Sarms1. In fact, I wish that another sarms distributor would come out there to compete with SS because it would widen the playing field. But the fact is, there is no substitute for SarmsSearch. At 20% off I'd stock up ASAP!

Lol .. aren't you guys rep from this site? i see you everywhere saying it's the best.
And , 150$ for 1 month , is expensive, people get some oral steroids less cheaper , so if you want to do a 8 week cycle of Ostarine for exemple , it costs 300$ , and if you want to stack with an other one , 600$ , etc.

Lol .. aren't you guys rep from this site? i see you everywhere saying it's the best.
And , 150$ for 1 month , is expensive, people get some oral steroids less cheaper , so if you want to do a 8 week cycle of Ostarine for exemple , it costs 300$ , and if you want to stack with an other one , 600$ , etc.

I use both anabolics and sarms.

Love the GW and the Osta from SS. You get wjat you pay for with both AS and Sarms IMO.

Are you putting a price on quality and gains?

Well , a LOT of people told me that they didn't gain anything on SARM , and that they had shutdown , didn't worth the price/risk at all.

It doesnt have the same shut down as AAS, its safe for the liver. Everything has pros and cons. SARMS do infact work, say what you will about being biased coming from a rep, but I tried them before that was the case, I believed in the product enough to try and help market it. This is a great opportunity if you are looking to try SARMS and save some money

BUMP! Get in on this guys!! This sale was a complete surprise, AND it's running til the end of the weekend. Longest sale in history. Get it while you can!

Back