-- SarmsSearch.com has a NEW WEBSITE, let's celebrate with MORE SAVINGS!!

psizzle_8

SarmsSearch.com has officially launched a brand spanking new website, and to celebrate we are increasing our current sale savings, but not for long!

For the next WEEK, enjoy 35% off all orders by using NEW35 at checkout. I can't remember when we had a sale like this, so take advantage! This is a FLASH SALE so stock up on Sarms while this opportunity lasts!

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...sarms-info-thread-hosted-sarmssearch-com.html
^ here is a good thread I always like to direct people to who are unaware of SarmsSearch.com's products, or Sarms in general.

Let me know if anyone has any questions. Now get to it, and get to saving!!

Not sure I've ever seen any Sarms anywhere with this kind of a sale!! Time to stock up and lean out!!

SarmsSearch.com - Code NEW35 for 35% off all orders!!! Get there!

The new website is SOOOO much better than the last one. I really like it. Much more professional looking and still easy to use. And with a 35% off sale, it is even nicer.

Good job on the new website design.

I looked at it and yeah, it's looks good. Much more informative with very easy navigation. 35% is rediculous. I'm going to fill a cabinet up.

Yeah, since it ends at the end of the work week, I have to buy something now as well. I do like the extra info added to the site - there really was nothing before so you had no idea what did what. Now you can easily find out before you buy, which is always a good thing.

Back